Homie wearing out his welcome

Yea my roommate was so bad that my Landlord and I worked together to kick out my roommate. Roommates have legal protections so it's often hard to kick one out, but luckily my landlord and I were strategic and my roommate wasn't smart enough to protect his rights. We got him out the paint fast, and my landlord was cool enough not to hold me accountable for my roommates debts to him. Not all landlords are like that and some will hold you accountable for what your roommate doesn't pay. I'll never have a roommate again.

No such thing as friends in my life. I call em associates.

Real talk Ive been friendless all my life, im used to it.
Same here I've had to cut off a lot of so-called friends. I can count my friends on one hand.

Was subleasing my apt about 4 years ago to one of my homies.... later that summer a mutual friend was gonna be crashing every few days on the bed I had in the living room. I told him , yo just hitting homie off with like 50 a week and buy a couple items from the grocery and we good.

I was in and out for a few months, checked up on them one day via phone, my homie sounded tight... "I'm like what's up?" He was like " everything is cool but son ain't gave me any money... I was like huh???? I been gone for 2 months and you ain't get a dollar? He was like nah... I said say no more. I drove 4 hours from Boston to brooklyn .walked in and the 2nd dude had all his stuff moved in , like 3 big *** garbage bags worth of clothes etc... I grabbed all that stuff... threw it in my car, drove over to his grandmas house which was like 10 mins away and dumped all his stuff in her basement.

Called him, told him I dumped all his **** and proceeded to tell him he can come see me in these streets whenever.

He never said a word he just took my words and ate it...
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] at see me in the streets. A lot of the bum *** dudes out here want handouts like people owe them something. I ain't your father lol.

Damn, ya let @yvespo3 eat ya chicken?
lavar-ball-karate.gif

@yvespo3 when Kennedys tells him it's a 30 piece limit per customer.

Man this thread has transformed from this morning , iirc this was a situation about op’s coworker not first hand.

Either way I’m dying on the train home.

also, this dude be sneak dissing on facebook. i havent posted on facebook in 4 years but i play the poker game on there every blue moon. so i log on the other day and his status is the first thing on my time line. the **** said something like "if you a grown man and the first thing you do in the morning is eat cereal go kill yourself" he posted this about 30 minutes after i woke up and ate a bowl of cereal. but you staying in my ****?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This wild passive aggressive petty FB posting while he freeloading in your spot.

Kick dude out now.

If you want be nice about it, say you taking a trip (maybe back home) and he gotta be gone by the time you out.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: This wild passive aggressive petty FB posting while he freeloading in your spot.

Kick dude out now.

If you want be nice about it, say you taking a trip (maybe back home) and he gotta be gone by the time you out.
I don't think he's still staying with dude

At least I hope not after all this time, but who knows with the way he took advantage of OP maybe he's making OP sleep on the couch now

We need an update on how this situation unfolded.

Also shoutout to OP for getting his bowl of cereal in first thing in the morning. My *** never has time before work.

Back
Top Bottom