Honda Heads: Help Boost Find The Bigger Picture Vol. Championship White Type-R

7wse3ko.jpg

This has been on my desktop for almost a week and I don't remember which car forum I got it off of (I deleted my history last night), so I know NT is fullof Honda heads, and yall must have seen this pic before, anybody got a 1024 x768 version? I mean, I'll even mess with a 800 x 600 if you have it.

Thanks, Boost.

what kind of car is the white one in middle of the backdrop? edit: nevermind im guessing an NSX?

looks like it's from 8thcivic, but i could be wrong.

either way, all those type-r's are beautiful

Great pic! although i cant find it but i have seen it before in 1024x768 (found it googling) just cant remember what i typed in....

Originally Posted by JMaddness2345129

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the worst one being center stage. It's like they all gathered around it saying "WTF is he doing here?"

What..........???????
indifferent.gif

By the way, I would like to know too because that pic is
pimp.gif

they have the EK-4 CTR but no EK9...
frown.gif
lol i have never seen that picture before but it does look like bestMOTORING or one of them japanese tuner pics.. youknow..them videos on youtube with the overly excited japanese guys racing around suzuka for$%#+@@ n giggles lol

^^huh?

What..........???????

Type R's have become progressively heavier and have lost the character they once had. Its lap times seem to be somewhat decent, but I still see the FD2as the current culmination of an ever-downward spiral. It's my opinion, so there's no need to get butthurt if you own one.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom