no way

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

you all lie
havent brushed my rocks in like a year. and theyre clean looking

mind u i smoke, and drink caffeine products

not caring about life ftw

laugh.gif
my "rocks"

The only time is when I'm taking a long trip somewhere in a car and there is no way for me to brush my teeth.....other than that I have to because my mouthwill feel weird for the rest of the day and I don't like eating or drinking without doing it

so to answer your question...maybe 12-15 hrs

Originally Posted by airboy23

one and a half month. I had jaw surgery. I couldn't brush the inside. There were black stains on the teeth that I couldn't brush and my tongue turned black with this fur-like material that I had to rip off. hard to explain.

OMG
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by ST0NEFAYCE

you all lie
havent brushed my rocks in like a year. and theyre clean looking

mind u i smoke, and drink caffeine products

not caring about life ftw

no way

that's quite possibly the most disgusting thing i've ever heard...

you must have gingivities, cavities on all your teeth, periodontitis, gum disease, teeth rotting, all the bad pictures you see at the dentist office arepictures of your teeth...
sick.gif

a little over a day and i was just being so very lazy around the house , but never gone out without atleast brushing my teeth

the longest has been 3 days. my mouth tasted like weed the whole time.
i did use mouthwash all 3 days, but i just didnt use an actual brush. i think i had some kush in my teeth

No More Than A Day...

But Uhuh I Got Braces So I Tend Not To Go To Long Witout Cuz Braces + Food + Saliva = A Bad Look
sick.gif

The longest I've gone in my recent years is one night. When I was an infant, who knows how long between brushing.

4 days...was super sick in bed the whole time, and when I did try to brush my teeth, I threw up from the taste of the toothpaste...everything was so muchstronger while I was ill

When all else fails in the excuse department.. Ive seen bums stroll up into Walmart and either jack a toothbrush or seriouslyopen up a bottle of mouthwash, take a huge swig.. and walk over to the fountain and spit it out......

longest for me,, 1 day n half cause I was camping and forgot toothbrush but I took myself all the way to nearest gas station and copedone for sure

Back
Top Bottom