Honest Answer: Longest you went without brushing your teeth

im on 4 days since i lost my toothbrush and i havent had time to buy a new one, crazy work hours
eyes.gif
chewing lots of gum but mouth tastes nasty and i feel so dirty

sick.gif
It must suck waking up with "that taste" in your mouth (youknow what I mean, I'm sure).

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Damn near a week+ in college, and that also counts for showers and changing drawers[/color]
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

(borat) deeeeeeeeesgusting (borat)

indifferent.gif
that's no excuse..

But for me. Probably 1 day because I got drunk and slept at a friends and didn't go home until the day after..

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Damn near a week+ in college, and that also counts for showers and changing drawers[/color]
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Wow some of yall cats are nasty
laugh.gif
.....the longest I'vewent would probably have to be a day

smh.gif
lies its not that hard to slide by a spot and pick up a toothbrush

you just nasty and lazy
laugh.gif

one and a half month. I had jaw surgery. I couldn't brush the inside. There were black stains on the teeth that I couldn't brush and my tongue turnedblack with this fur-like material that I had to rip off. hard to explain.

I feel nasty/guilty when I go to sleep without brushing and try to never skip that, no matter how tired I am.

That said, I think the longest I've gone is a day without brushing.

Originally Posted by airboy23

one and a half month. I had jaw surgery. I couldn't brush the inside. There were black stains on the teeth that I couldn't brush and my tongue turned black with this fur-like material that I had to rip off. hard to explain.

sick.gif

cant remember, it was back in middle school though. I had this philosophy that there was no point in brushing your teeth everyday because they would get dirtyagain as soon as u ate something

Gross. I've gone a day on a road trip form Chicago to Mexico, but even then I unpacked my toothbrush midway and had to brush. The feeling is disgustinggoing too long...

Back
Top Bottom