Honest discussion: If your chick is gaining weight, how would it impact your relationship?

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i would appreciate it if my dude told me. because i have told two of my ex's in the past that its not cute. i like skinny guys though. i think both parties should maintain the weight they were when they initially started being together. thats how relationships downfall people get too comfortable.

Not to thread jack, but skinny as in skinny or skinny as in shape? I just ask because I'm baffled by the obsession that a lot of the girls I know have with dudes that are 6 foot or more and 150 lbs or less.
mmm...both. i like athletes so dudes who play ball or box are usually in shape. what the other girl said..i dont like guys who are big whether its from muscle or fat. such a turn off for me.
What's big though?
mmm...ion kno you want me tell you weight to height wise?

i would appreciate it if my dude told me. because i have told two of my ex's in the past that its not cute. i like skinny guys though. i think both parties should maintain the weight they were when they initially started being together. thats how relationships downfall people get too comfortable.

Not to thread jack, but skinny as in skinny or skinny as in shape? I just ask because I'm baffled by the obsession that a lot of the girls I know have with dudes that are 6 foot or more and 150 lbs or less.
mmm...both. i like athletes so dudes who play ball or box are usually in shape. what the other girl said..i dont like guys who are big whether its from muscle or fat. such a turn off for me.
What's big though?
mmm...ion kno you want me tell you weight to height wise?
I'm going to guess that the sentence is "I don't know if you want me to tell you weight or height wise?" The answer is both.

Originally Posted by gko2408

workout/run together. studies show couples are happier when they do the most mundane of things together (cleaning dishes, etc.). So you'd be cultivating your relationship and seeing her get that body back. win/win for all parties involved.

this. i don't think i could maintain a relationship with a female that hated working out or was avoided exercise. apparently though, that's how most ofamerica lives

I'm going to guess that the sentence is "I don't know if you want me to tell you weight or height wise?" The answer is both.

lol cute...its cold in this room and i was typing with one hand. chillax. anyways to answer your question...a dude 6ft 150 or 160 is nice. thatsmy thing though i like skinny guys. you like what you like right?

im a sucker for boxers so this is nice...

floyd-mayweather-jr.jpg

i know he isnt tall but him and like a dwade body type is nice.

lol cute...its cold in this room and i was typing with one hand. chillax. anyways to answer your question...a dude 6ft 150 or 160 is nice. thats my thing though i like skinny guys. you like what you like right?

No need to get your damn panties in a knot. To each their own, I'm only curious.

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

ill love you when your hair turns grey (yeahh!)
and ill still love you if you gained a little weight (yeahh)
the way i feel for you will always be the same
just as long as our love dont chaaannge (yeaah yeahh)

my girl was skinny when i met her but then she started to gain and mature in the right places. i was excited. booty got nice. chest ripe.

You say you dont like big guys but then you say you like Dwyane Wade?
laugh.gif

Dwyane Wade is huge. He's 6'4 220...most dudes his height could work out their entire lives and they wouldn't get as big and defined as him.

Back
Top Bottom