Honest Store Owners Still Exist: A Grape V story, 3 years later

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by jonny1200

I hear a lot of shady stuff about Premium Goods though, there suppose to get everything but barely have anything (I live 5 minutes away btw).

Isn't that the goal of having a successful store? That would mean that hes moving it all no? If you get everything ..and it is still sitting in the store I'd say your not doing a good job.
As in the shoes never end up in the store to be sold. I don't know really I'm just saying what I hear around here. For an upper nikeaccount they never have much in stock though

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Waaaa reminds me of when I found ds tour 4s for 160
I found mine for $180 in January of '07 at a hood spot in East New York for
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

I hear a lot of shady stuff about Premium Goods though, there suppose to get everything but barely have anything (I live 5 minutes away btw).

Isn't that the goal of having a successful store? That would mean that hes moving it all no? If you get everything ..and it is still sitting in the store I'd say your not doing a good job.
As in the shoes never end up in the store to be sold. I don't know really I'm just saying what I hear around here. For an upper nike account they never have much in stock though
nothing that good really comes out anymore...tier-0 release stopped being good after Hufquakes and non package Jordan releases stopped after theAquas/Black-Red VIII's

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Waaaa reminds me of when I found ds tour 4s for 160
I found mine for $180 in January of '07 at a hood spot in East New York for
smokin.gif

I missed an auction on ebay that ended at 45
smh.gif
at myself

Wow nice pick up for sure..I only had one pair but I resold them a year later for pretty good profit

Wish I didn't sell them though =/

how is paying $200 make the store owner honest ? He still jacked you for a profit.

Man, I worked for Foot when the retroes dropped, and, even with all my connects, still couldn't lock down a pair for myself.

I hate myself for not trying hard enough.

Good for you man, you got a gem right there, diamond in the rough.

funny one of my spots has a 13 tho dont have 230 to cop them for tho.....150 i would do it tho...nice pick up!!

Back
Top Bottom