Honestly, can we have atleast one thread for buying/selling.

I know we already have a selling/buying forum for each shoe size. But can you also consider that for some of us it would be a lot easier to make the transaction, check out the shoe, and also pretty much prevents someone from getting ripped off. I just think atleast having one thread for each month for buying/selling in our regional for would be nice.

Just my .02

^^ exactly... im sure most people would rather do local transactions in the first place... its also a nice way to meet new ppl

And based on what most of yall look/act like, a nice way to get robbed.

(did i say that out loud?)
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

i wouldnt mind gettin robbed at a police station...

theres lots of public places u can meet up at... like in a footlocker at the mall etc.

Quote:
i wouldnt mind gettin robbed at a police station...
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

i agree...it would be easier for me too but im always carrying brass knuckles just in case someone wants to pull something but i think most seattle folks are koo...i think
I AM FROM SEATTLE

get that ccw

Sneakers are not just shoes. they're a kind of art. What shoes should i wear next to break some necks?

it would def. be easier..since i have shoes to unload..nd for college students..WE CAN SELL OUR BOOKS!

^are you still at niketown contemplating on those Am1's???hahaha
Hit me up on AIM-DaAznFella daaznfella@hotmail.com

I think this would be a great idea. I would much rather do local meet ups
Two Oh Six
Looking for DS Blk/Silver 5s Sz 12

Yeah mods, just 1 thread.

and we can comply with the buying/selling forum rules like posting pics with tagged id and date. :wink:
wink.gif
see what I have for sale: My eBay Selling Page

Just know that if I'm meeting anyone, I got my goon squad waiting in the bushes if there's any funny business.

why dont you guys just do it off craigslist. just put some wierd keywords so no one else will know about it except NT'ers

Back
Top Bottom