Honestly Mickey Factz > Drake, or Wale

I just downloaded all of his mixtapes, Heavens fallout has to be my favorite, but come on now i feel like nobody credits this dude, his flow his nice, beatsare nice, and lyrics are fire... what do you all think? Am I the only one that thinks this way?

He can spit but his song writing abilities are trash... Doubt he'll ever blow unless he improves...

Originally Posted by cicco1212

I just downloaded all of his mixtapes, Heavens fallout has to be my favorite, but come on now i feel like nobody credits this dude, his flow his nice, beats are nice, and lyrics are fire... what do you all think? Am I the only one that thinks this way?
Nah your not. Mickey is nice but Drake still a better artist then both of them...if Mickey picked the right beats he'd be better then botheasily

I mean he did have verse of the year last year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by cicco1212

I just downloaded all of his mixtapes, Heavens fallout has to be my favorite, but come on now i feel like nobody credits this dude, his flow his nice, beats are nice, and lyrics are fire... what do you all think? Am I the only one that thinks this way?
Nah your not. Mickey is nice but Drake still a better artist then both of them...if Mickey picked the right beats he'd be better then both easily

I mean he did have verse of the year last year
pimp.gif
What was the verse?

Factz been a problem. I never could comprehend dudes calling him trash. have you heard The Inspiration or The Understanding? Heaven's Fallout is somethingspecial too
pimp.gif
His DJ MeLo-X is a dope MC too

As far as his song making ability, wait till his album. I think he'll prove a lot wrong from that standpoint.

From a lyrical standpoint I can understand him being better than Wale & Drake.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

How about no.

Dude can spit but his songs are boring as hell.
I was listening to him today and came up with this same conclusion.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

He can spit but his song writing abilities are trash... Doubt he'll ever blow unless he improves...
co-sing.....jus being albe to rap will only take u so far

I don't even consider drake a rapper...he's like the equivalent of a college fb player being named "athlete" as his position

Back
Top Bottom