"Hoodest" Collection of Cars EVER....and ONE LAMBO lol

pimp.gif

I see that you had a great time down in FL...gotta <3 the candypaint on the Coogi car.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lol at Chester Cheetah and Tony the Tiger on the back of that ride.

im pretty sure i saw that blue charger on the turnpike the other day, dude pulled right up to us and just stomped on the gas, was out.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by archnoobie

So my lil' homie was in Hendry County last week and snapped some pics at a car show that was going down. Dirty south dunk/donk riders be proud and ashamed of some of these rides. Enough text. Pics now
x
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
Dang, I thought that said GOOGLE at first!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by archnoobie

So my lil' homie was in Hendry County last week and snapped some pics at a car show that was going down. Dirty south dunk/donk riders be proud and ashamed of some of these rides. Enough text. Pics now
x
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
FOREAL THOUGH, never would of thought, but i F's with it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SelfishSociety

Some are nice but most are plain ignorant... why do that to a car? Them dudes could have just copped a foriegn whip and put some classy feet on it but instead that wanna put a crayola box on 30s
What y'all are failing to realize is that some of these guys have foreign rides on nice "classy" shoes. This is their "stunnamobile"

My cousin has a 09 CL coupe but still drives his Cutlass on the weekend and yes, it has 24's on it.

Back
Top Bottom