"Hoodest" Collection of Cars EVER....and ONE LAMBO lol

So my lil' homie was in Hendry County last week and snapped some pics at a car show that was going down. Dirty south dunk/donk riders be proud and ashamed of some of these rides. Enough text. Pics now

And 1 Lambo

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by archnoobie

So my lil' homie was in Hendry County last week and snapped some pics at a car show that was going down. Dirty south dunk/donk riders be proud and ashamed of some of these rides. Enough text. Pics now
x
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Gonna get the same type respones like Cam's magnum post.

These cars aint the most hood though, the most hood ones are the buckets on big wheels with busted panels, lifts farr too high and stupid themes

COOGI!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wish I knew this was jumpin off. I would have checked it out... for the chicks at least... Yes, hood chicks.

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

My kinda car show...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I actually came in here to say something like "Cameron Nelson would approve this".

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

COOGI!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wish I knew this was jumpin off. I would have checked it out... for the chicks at least... Yes, hood chicks.

You're supposed to be quarantined Seeko
laugh.gif

Hope you feelin' better fam

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by archnoobie

x
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

B.I.G. would be proud

x
looks like a bag of skittles threw up on a car.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

Gonna get the same type respones like Cam's magnum post.

These cars aint the most hood though, the most hood ones are the buckets on big wheels with busted panels, lifts farr too high and stupid themes

I saw Frosted Flakes the other day lol.

Back
Top Bottom