Hookah Vol. Favorite?

mango, apple, & melon
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

f that, i just smoke a blunt of that sour or purple haze

I'm tired of NT weedheads in hookah threads....we get it, you smoke weed go away.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

<3!! hookah and strawberry daq is my favorite, we should make this into an official hookah thread.
i got some pointers for some of you noobs, use milk instead of water, throw a couple of ice cubes in the glass and the smoke comes out ice cold
pimp.gif
when foiling the top make a star shape
wink.gif
, always buy coconata coals yes that's what there called makes your hookah 10X better
dropping knowledge 
pimp.gif

The ice is a good idea, the smoke comes out a lot nicer. Most flavors are good, except stuff like Bubble Gum, Cherry Cola, Candy Cane etc. A lot of the Arabs I hang with love Triple Apple. I don't know why. Grape, Orange Sherbet, Cactus Breeze, Mixed Grape, are some of my favorites. There is nothing like smoking some hookah and just kicking with some friends.
pimp.gif

Buy your own hookah and save some money. Or make one. This one is legit.
smokin.gif

Lava-Lamp-Hookah-14-L.jpg

I barely hear anyone ever here call it hookah. We usually just call it by its Arabic name, shisha or argileh. Even the white people here call it shisha most of the time. I do not smoke in general and refuse to smoke shisha. But, lots of my friends do it and some smoke it everyday. If we do not go to shisha places to hang out, and we go to each other's houses, they have to make a shisha and smoke one all night.

^ Sisha ! That's what my boys call it..

They always serve me like this mad sweet coffee. Or sodas...they say the smoke raises (or lowers blood sugar) or something like that and that makes you crave something sweet to drink. I have no idea.

Yea, you don't get high...you get a lil lightheaded, that's all.

And the smell is so
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You just described every hookah spot on Steinway
laugh.gif

I thought the owners varied in cultures...Guess not.

But the other places are never usually packed like the one they take me to.

I'll get the name of it the next time I go.

Last time I was there was like a year ago, the waitress (who was related to one of the guys we were with) did a quick belly dance for me.

Her hair smelled.
sick.gif

Did not want.

Back
Top Bottom