Hoopers and ballers of NT, Quick question!?

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

go get some concept 1's and do this regularly

http:///
TFB+vs.+Air+Bama+12+Feet+Dunks+Over+Defender+vs.+APL+Launch+2.jpg
Photoshopped 

but you cant get a bucket tho.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

I hoop in whatever kicks I dont use anymore which may or may not be Jordans or Old dunks (Very uncomfortable)

Son you ball in dunks? Terrible ideaI ball in whatever the new nike line in: hyperdunk, hyperfuse or kobes and lbj's

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i play in old air force 1's

serious? those are like bricks. buy yea id rather play in the kobes over most j's any day

I gotta disagree with you on that one. I hoop in some sheed's and they give me hella ankle support.

Na, I only use the newer J's. Retros are too expensive to use for playing. I'd rather get some generic Nikes or adidas.

Real ballers hoop in whatever they see first and throw on.
Nikes, Jordan, Adidas, Reebok. @%*% doesn't matter. Its about what you do in the shoes that matter. You can *$$# up just as bad in some Lebrons as you can in some Converse.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

i play in old air force 1's

serious? those are like bricks. buy yea id rather play in the kobes over most j's any day
the way i cut, i rip basketball shoes to the shreds on my right foot.

air force 1's are bullet proof and easy to replace. i've honestly never paid any attention to how heavy my shoe is. i'm still shooting fadeaways

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I usually wear Nike basketball kicks but if I'm wearing a Jordan retro and they get scuffed or I just lose interest in them, they go from being casual shoes to my new basketball shoes.

For the record, if you suck at basketball, wearing some high technology kicks won't make you any better...You'll still suck..I'm sick of seeing dudes wearing Nike Elite socks with Hyperfuses and then they go 0-40 in a pickup game against mediocre competition

I know that feel broI stopped wearing elite socks cause of this...a lot of scrubs in here, how the hell you ball in air forces?
laugh.gif
(besides sheeds)

I hoop in LeBron 7's. Not that serious about it, so I don't bother with all that expensive %@%!.

XIV and XVI are some of my favorite shoes to hoop in...very underrated

I need to give my 2010s a shot

I usually wear fake sneakers when I ball, I get more attention. "Where u get em' thangs light skin"?

laugh.gif

anyone else ever ball in fake j's and jump right out of the sole??  it was when i was in middle school and nicekicks was bringin that heat...dont judge
roll.gif

If you can really ball you can pretty much wear anything, the weight and brand of the shoe have no impact on your game.
I balled in forces years ago, and they were actually more durable than some of the Jordans I used to ball in.

Currently balling in LeBrons

Originally Posted by you big dummy

If you can really ball you can pretty much wear anything, the weight and brand of the shoe have no impact on your game.
I balled in forces years ago, and they were actually more durable than some of the Jordans I used to ball in.

yea but if you really ball you know the difference between good sneakers and tanks.

I was hoping dude would ask a legitimate basketball question smh

anyways, no. not for the time being, but i will hoop last shot XIV when they release next year.

hooped cool greys once last year and they were AWFUL to play in. felt like my feet were on fire (not figuratively).

I usually wear fake sneakers when I ball, I get more attention. "Where u get em' thangs light skin"?

laugh.gif

anyone else ever ball in fake j's and jump right out of the sole??  it was when i was in middle school and nicekicks was bringin that heat...dont judge
roll.gif
laugh.gif

I remember my homie had the mid top forces with the nba patches off NiceKicks and he tripped and two of the nba patches fell off
roll.gif

IMO, LeBrons are a bit on the heavy side. Personally, I use Hyperfuses, just because I can't find a good pair of Shaq shoes to ball in anymore...

Back
Top Bottom