Hoopin in Jordans....

In the past year I have ball in my..

-XII (flints)
-XIX (low)
-X (steel)

I almost beat all of them to death..

I have to agree with most of the peeps in here, XII's are nice to ball in.  Super comfortable.  

I have to agree with most of the peeps in here, XII's are nice to ball in.  Super comfortable.  

i love balling in jordan 4's, 12's, 14's, 17's...
Ive destroyed plenty of good jordans balling but thats what they were made for...

i love balling in jordan 4's, 12's, 14's, 17's...
Ive destroyed plenty of good jordans balling but thats what they were made for...

you can ball in any type of shoes. wouldnt do it with jordans if they are rare, ill keep DS.   better alternatives out there, rather use one that i wouldnt worry about damaging

you can ball in any type of shoes. wouldnt do it with jordans if they are rare, ill keep DS.   better alternatives out there, rather use one that i wouldnt worry about damaging

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

I guess that was really my question, of the 3 I posted, which would you go ahead and ball in vs. keeping the others nice?

Originally Posted by th3answ3r

I guess that was really my question, of the 3 I posted, which would you go ahead and ball in vs. keeping the others nice?

id hoop in them ginger 13s
but thats just me i like to look pretty on the court
tongue.gif

i do the opposite mcbeast, i rocked those purple, green, white og crazy 8's the other day. Got so many looks, probably why i had so many easy points
wink.gif

i do the opposite mcbeast, i rocked those purple, green, white og crazy 8's the other day. Got so many looks, probably why i had so many easy points
wink.gif

thanks for the opinions.

Everytime I ever take a near DS pair and ball in them, after theyre trashed, I always regret it lol

thanks for the opinions.

Everytime I ever take a near DS pair and ball in them, after theyre trashed, I always regret it lol

Back
Top Bottom