Hoopin in Jordans....

14's are one of the best for basketball. 12's and 13's are good as well.

those are the only 3 shoes that can actually be good for basketball, all others are garbage IMO

14's are one of the best for basketball. 12's and 13's are good as well.

those are the only 3 shoes that can actually be good for basketball, all others are garbage IMO

ive beaten up three pairs of 14's and two pairs of 12's in my high school career, with so much wear they still hold up decently.

ive beaten up three pairs of 14's and two pairs of 12's in my high school career, with so much wear they still hold up decently.

The X's and the XXI's are great to ball in. Also the 2011's are very good with 2 differrent soles and feel when playing. A little to much grip at first. But that was fine after 2 times playing. I will not usually ball in III's. Like the shoe too much and use it for a more casual. XI's are good as well, I used to ball in them when playing, but haven't got a fresh pair in awhile. This X MAS it will be copped at on the court in no time.

The X's and the XXI's are great to ball in. Also the 2011's are very good with 2 differrent soles and feel when playing. A little to much grip at first. But that was fine after 2 times playing. I will not usually ball in III's. Like the shoe too much and use it for a more casual. XI's are good as well, I used to ball in them when playing, but haven't got a fresh pair in awhile. This X MAS it will be copped at on the court in no time.

Back
Top Bottom