Hope Yall Bammas Switched to YuKu..

why are we never going to get used to this
tired.gif

Someone make a "I miss the Old NT" shirt! like you know in the same fashion as the "I miss the Old NY" shirt...lol

i would just like to know where my post went...

anybody notice entire post/threads they made are gone?

i like this change, this give nt a new, updated feel to it. It makes it more forum-esque but with their own twist
pimp.gif

I guess i'm getting old and i'm fixed in my ways.
Not feelin the change..

Can't teach an old dog new tricks..right?

I guess we'll all have to get used to it though

"When in Rome, Do as the Romans do"

Dawg,

After 2 days, this is the *#!%!

Links my photobucket account...

I'm no longer "limited" to sending 5 messages via ezbox during 24 hour period...

This is aiiiiight jo.

Thanks to the powers that be for the change!

I still consider myself "new" to NT... so maybe the change isnt too much of a big deal for me... plus change sometimes is good...

The one plus for me personally that Ive noticed so far is that I am able to access NT and login to NT from work now without making tweaks to my browser!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
What's up with the "COLECO VISION" blow up doe?

LOL!
I needed to make my point......
laugh.gif

I just noticed Tommy's sig....
THE NEW NIKETALK ISN'T THAT GREAT
(but who cares about my opinion?)

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Dawg,

After 2 days, this is the *#!%!

Links my photobucket account...

I'm no longer "limited" to sending 5 messages via ezbox during 24 hour period...

This is aiiiiight jo.

Thanks to the powers that be for the change!

I'm glad somebody here appreciates it.
The truth of the matter is, this is a superior platform. Ezboard was 10 years old. The search engine didn't work, we had finite posting space (20pages per forum), you couldn't host pictures on-site, you had to pay ezboard just to send more than 5 PMs per day or use HTML in posts, the administrativecontrols were awful, and it was incredibly difficult to upgrade.

The new system is more functional, period.

Nothing surprises me anymore. We still get complaints when we put up the Dr. King banner every year. We could bake cupcakes and send them to you guys in themail and we'd get complaints.

Those who give it a chance can't help but appreciate the benefits. You can do everything on Yuku that you could on ezboard and more. It's just aslightly different process in some cases.
If you're hung up on creating a fancy HTML signature that absolutely no one other than you cares about, you just click navigation, click edit signature,and then click the HTML button in the editor window. Go nuts. Click the HTML button again and you can preview exactly how it will appear. It's not thatdifficult.

It's definitely more functional than ezboard and structurally is set up in pretty much the same fashion, people will come around eventually.

pimp.gif
hell im liking yuku so far. i just found my old username from 2000 withmy avatar when nba logos on pinwheels were cool. word to shammgod

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

!, 2, 1,2 testing.............. And I'm not a bitter old man. I just really don't care. Hell, what I'm dealing with at this moment gives me far greater perspective that anything in life has ever done. What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. If only some understood what piss poor preparation promotes...................

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom