Hoping To Get Some Help

Hey guys I've been browsing this site for a while now and decided to get an account so I can post, anyways I need some help. I'm a new "sneaker head" and I've never gotten a brand new release, actually going to get my first retro on Saturday when the 8's drop. On top of that I'm going to also get the Kobe Blitz Blues. First off I'm wondering will I have a better shot getting the 8's at my local footlocker, or online. I wear a size 14 if that helps. Also if I do go toy local footlocker, would they let's get both sneakers at once? Thanks guys and and release tips would be appreciated, like I said I'm new to this

Dudes don't too much discuss shoes here on the General boards, but i'll try to help a little.

Your best bet would be to try both. I know NDC and some other shoe sites start selling the shoes at midnight. Try your luck there. You should also go to your local foot locker or finish line or wherever you cop shoes from to see if they're doing the raffle system. If they are, you go ahead and get your tickets from several stores to increase your chances of getting them.

Now go to the JB and Nike forums... And never return to this place.

You got served.

Dudes don't too much discuss shoes here on the General boards, but i'll try to help a little.

Your best bet would be to try both. I know NDC and some other shoe sites start selling the shoes at midnight. Try your luck there. You should also go to your local foot locker or finish line or wherever you cop shoes from to see if they're doing the raffle system. If they are, you go ahead and get your tickets from several stores to increase your chances of getting them.

You got served.

You got served.
I was told by my footlocker the 8's will be a "first come first serve" also nike tweeted me that they will be available at 8AM via TLO. Im thinking about just going to my footlocker though because I don't wanna wait for shipping. I think that the fact that I wear a size 14 gives my an advantage against them selling out. Will the Kobe's be easier to get though vs the Playoff 8's?

Jordans will sell in an hour or less. Kobe's will be there.

But don't bank on your shoe size giving you an edge. They only carry about 2-5 pairs of size 14s.

Good luck coppin. I gave you all the advice I can other than just saying **** being a "sneaker head" all together.

I understand your excited about buying your first retros, but save yourself the time and energy and just cop them online. Going to a store should be a last resort...unless you gotta connect. My 2 cents. And as stated before you're in the wrong forum. Leave quietly before the wolves show up.

There are two different areas of NT you should be searching through.

Jordan Brand, and Nike. That is where most sneaker talk is discussed. Your questions will be answered thoroughly there.

General is the area for news, and other miscellaneous topics.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom