..::"HOPS" NEW BASKETBALL SHOE PRESENTED::..

Peter!!!, Congrats man!!! The shoe looks great!! Almost perfect transition from concept to product, which is rare. I'm designing for a start-up now too. I know how hard it is to try and break a new product with everyone being so "brand brainwashed". I'm actually living in China right now, working with our manufacturers and learning the whole process. It's room in this industry for everyone, so keep on pushing.
TEAMTN*Joerdan23*vicentvega8523*tdntn*AirJordan18*CitrusGirl*JRock6820*memphisboi55*fulltimehustla*Neimaj45

Thanks A LOT to you all for the feedback and support.

I think a lot of passion have been involved in the making of this shoe and I hope you can feel it too.
I will be very happy to know even the feedback from those who will use them for basketball purpouse.

Neimaj! I'm really happy to hear from you! Thanks for the support...It's amazing to see that many of us NT "virtual designers" have become real designers!!! Passion can win any battle.
I really hope to see one of your creations soon :wink:
wink.gif

A big ciaoooo
Pietro

Congrats Peter...Awsome to see another Nter make it...I can tell you are very excited and passionate about this, which is awsome..Can't wait to see more, and I still remeber your first posts...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Hi!

updates:
(Full) Website opening = release date should be November 5th, or beginning of next week.
Price tag: 100 AUD

We already did testing phase with our testers around the globe, I think a few independent reviews will be available quite soon.
For Australia/New Zealand area NTers, buy "Handle" Magazine... :wink:
wink.gif

Ciaooo
Pietro

PS: thanks a lot arff23, it's also VERY nice seeing old friends coming back to post their comments!

i like the grey/white pair. Looks very simple and clean...something i can rock to play and to chill.

will these be available in shops in australia? if so, when and where?

for $100 aussie, i wouldnt mind getting a pair.
THEFUTURE

they look good dunoe on the foot

maybe give me a free sample
TVunit is the BEST
Ben Gordon is the dominant one
DAMN!-Ron Simmons

not a fan of the shoe itself but congrats on bringing your design to life.

Clutch.

Nascar and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

Hey!!
We are in business now!!!!

Thanks a again to those are sending critics and comments!
I really hope that those who are a bit on the doubt side will have a chance to see the shoe in person soon and better evaluate it.

Thanks Ryan for support! Actually making the FIRST shoe is a difficult task. I also believe a lot of people never imagine which amount of work a shoe requires just for manufacturing process...and beside that you have design, development, commercial stuff....
Anyway seeing people working for long minutes just to make perfect stitches or the glue parts without leaving signs on the upper makes you rethink about all the things that are behind your favourite shoe!
Shoes are truly made out of passion :wink:
wink.gif

Ciaooo
Pietro

i like the site setup, you give good and detailed specs on the shoe, somthing only an NTer would geek over. i like the shoe immensely, though i am reminded of the s.carters when i see them. hope they do well!

Congratulations, PP! I just saw the shoes in SLAM. They look nice. Hopefully the company will make enough off of that shoe to have you do another one. I'msure that was valuable experience, and I know you came away from it with a great deal of knowledge that you will undoubtedly use going forward.

I don't want to steal Ryan's line, so I'll give him credit for it, but "Welcome to the market." Now we are competitors!LOL

oo71:nerd:o: have you sent your details to Steez (address, size #, favored style) ?...He knows what to do then.
Anyway, when you get your pair, tell me your impression... it's a part of the deal...
wink.gif

Justin: yeah, great experience! Best thing has been seeing the shoe growing step by step performance wise and as material finish and construction along thedevelopment. Then also learning some of your thoughts are valuable when applied on the court has a special flavour too.
And yeah! We are competitors...kinda like the nail of the thumb of the left foot of David against Goliath...but it's very good being here to"fight"....
glasses.gif

Ciaoooo
Pietro

Yo I like these.....I saw these in SLAM magazine recently and my outh dropped over a pair wit the Knicks colorway! nyce-
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom