Horrible semester unappreciation vol. Feel like quitting

Sometimes i feel like we're MADE to wanna do good in school
grin.gif

Since i'm years away from college, it doesn't seem like a big deal to me.
but your life isn't ending just cuz of your grades

I didnt know that Niketalk was even that much of a problem to people

I never visit nor even think about NT outside of the crib

i'ma tell you the same thing dudes told me last year when i made a similar post: don't whine about it, don't quit. focus and do what you were sentto school to do. Real talk. do whatever you gotta do to make this next semester as successful.

fixed

Honestly, this has been one of the most strenuous semesters of my college career. Granted I am one semester away from completeing my Major and achieveing myBachelors degree..sometimes you just need a break and what grade you get at the end of the semester is a shock for what you though you put in. With that saidhomie, don't give up.

I know it sounds cliche` but..."You've made it this far."

Originally Posted by Vendetta

Everyone has a bad semester. Just ride it out.

I'm really believing this. I only know of 1 person that had a good semester.

This semester went from sugar to shiiit, in a blink of an eye
frown.gif

The classes I had were all over the clock, the drugs, and the procrastination
took over
ohwell.gif
I'm gonna try to put better foot forward next semester.Time to focus.

Quitting is never an option, but ehhhhh, hopefully i don't

Heh.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I just looked at my grades for this semester and I had my worst semester ever. I worked hard and got %$@%+@ results. It doesn't help that I had to withdraw from a class that I would have failed. I don't know how to feel right now. I'm not telling my parents at all. Although I have one year left, I just want to quit and just go to some CC and finish or enlist in the military. Its not worth it anymore. My overall GPA definitely felt the effects of my performance this semester. I worked so hard undoing the mistakes of my freshman year just to have this happen. Grad school is merely a dream right now. No admissions office in their right mind would accept me.
Stay up bro, stay up.

i am never going to quit school. I'll rather quit my job than quit school. too much pressure from parents to tell them our son is a failure.

Take a deep breath,refocus and go get it. That's in the past now,don't let failures in the past affect your future. Spoken by a old head. Sometimessetbacks put you on the path you need to be on.

damn thats sucks....

my grades were horrible because i was lazy....but if your working hard and still failing..that must be rough.

keep ya head up man. i can def relate. Honestly.....its a mixed blessing.....you never realize how hard you need to be working until youre on the brink offailure. Situations like these make you work harder/smarter. youll look back on this semester and laugh about it. Big-DO WORK-Big

Grades are only required to get into grad school/your first job...in 5 years when you're in your career the actual grades you received will mean nothingbecause you'll be making your way based on your experience and work performance. Also, I'm in a graduate program right now and there are kids in therewith GPAs that are probably worse than yours.

I used to sweat my grades all the time (had panic attacks and whatnot), and eventually I just decided to let it be. If you do what you perceive is your bestand come up short, then either you hit your ceiling or you aren't really doing the best you could do.

Back
Top Bottom