Hosoi sk8 hi 2.0

DISTRICT has all three styles available in-store and online if anyone is still looking for them.

I agree with Kevin2nd...2>1
By the way...they come with thick syndicate like insoles. I had to go a half size up. Love these shoes...str8 piff!!!

these look hot ima have to go cop me a pair
pimp.gif

Just got mine today for $65. These are surprisingly comfy. What are the differences between these and the ones from last year? Thanks.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Just got mine today for $65. These are surprisingly comfy. What are the differences between these and the ones from last year? Thanks.

quick comparisson. hosoi 2s insole has a picture of him getting air, they also have a padded tongue.other differences should be failry obvious

Is there still anywhere I can get the 1st ones from? The whole soon looks WAY better than the half a sun joint. Preferably in a size 12.

*alilucask, PM sent*

^ You can catch 'em on eBay once in awhile, but they go for an arm and a leg, so if you've got three arms and three legs then I'd say go for it.

The new version is nice, but I'm glad I doubled-up on the first release.

Thanks for the utility link. My pair came in today. 60 shipped after I ordered just yesterday. My personal conclusion, 1.0 > 2.0

anybody who still needs them...activemailorder.com has them
looks to be a FSR.

-J-

Active Long Beach still has them. Hit me up if you need me to hold any sizes. We got a full size run

Man, how come we didn't get the padded tongue and special grafix box on the Hosoi 1? Oh well. They shoulda redesigned the Vans Logo skateboard with theHosoi Hammerhead skateboard shape. That woulda been bannaners!!

i really want a pair of the first ones

but i still like the 2.0s

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=DSC_1200.jpg

Back
Top Bottom