Hot girls with Oogly guys!?! HOW?!

i can't be doing it right
30t6p3b.gif

I used to be shocked by this and I still am every now and then with an exceptionally ugly man with an exceptionally hot girl but I've come to realize for a while now most attractive women will settle and more importantly a good amount like/love funny guys or smart men.

Then there's the hot girls who like guys cuz they're a-holes and douche-bags whether or not they're ugly.

Funny pics tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

T4BPC.gif

Why you salty?

laugh.gif
now that we're on the subject (and I'm not hating I'm congratulating) how did you meet yo girl steez? Cuz she is a catch

because they actually approach instead of doing the meanmug eye *@#+ that most men think gets girls.

The hot guys have big heads/extravagant personalities. The average guys are more down to earth & rely on other methods of attracting women than just getting by with their looks. /.02

dont be jealous, just give props and keep it moving. there's more than enough females for everybody. get yours.

laugh.gif
i know the last girl that op posted.. they're not together anymore & she's cool as hell; used to be an nfl cheerleader.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

The hot guys have big heads/extravagant personalities. The average guys are more down to earth & rely on other methods of attracting women than just getting by with their looks. /.02

so good looking guys are expected to have big heads?

Two things. Stop stealing threads from the MISC and ksteezy always posts his picture every time he gets a chance.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Originally Posted by DimesLikeHefner

Shay Maria

o5sw83.jpg
you better remove this pic before you get banned. Clearly that chick on the right is topless.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wait...that's Shay Maria in that pic??? Wow, she misfired that day, not one of her best pics.

Newsflash: Hot chicks take pictures with guys. Sometimes the guys might not be so hot.

There's no way to confirm they are actually in an intimate relationship based on a picture together. If you read the body language, I'd say maybe one of those couples posted could be the real deal.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

ksteezy always posts his picture every time he gets a chance.
laugh.gif

ksteezy no hate, but I swear every time I see you in a thread, you're posting your pic
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom