Hot girls with Oogly guys!?! HOW?!

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by ksteezy

T4BPC.gif

Why you salty?

laugh.gif
now that we're on the subject (and I'm not hating I'm congratulating) how did you meet yo girl steez? Cuz she is a catch
secretly calling steezy oogly? 
nerd.gif

and i thought homeboy was a cut out poster until i realize he was real 
laugh.gif

DimeslikeHefener's,

I personally know both of the people that went to Syracuse, I'm more curious to know how you got those pictures. 

This thread is mad funny. Play the friend zone long enough, never know where you will land. Right place, right time, man can do ANYTHING...

ugly dude values having said hot girl and treats her amazing. pretty boy who knows he can prolly bag another dime easy treats her like #$+*.

because of this, the hot girl never starts out with a ugly dude, it takes a couple years of pretty boys %*#!*%% up they head to open the door for cats like me.

ill tell you why these cute girls get with ugly dudes
the reason is these girls feels theyll have the upper hand in the relationship
they also feel that since the guy is ugly, there will be less chances of him cheating on her. Ive been told ugly dudes are more faithful
we all know good looking guys (no %!@+) have other options and if his girl doesnt give him any, another one will..

the other reason is the ugly guys in the pics probably just have awesome game.. ever thought about that?

i tried to take a girl from her ugly boyfriend she liked me i liked her.
in the end she choose him.

i know she felt it was the safe choice.
her worst fear is to get her heart broken so i can figure he wont i will in her mind.

Charisma. Lack of Fear of Being Rejected/Nothing To Lose. Funny. Potential. Also there's a big difference between a placeholder and an actual boyfriend. Lastly if they were the safe choice like some of you are leading on then they wouldn't be with said hot girls, because in my experience actual hot girls are some of the most overly emotional creatures I've ever met and needs someone or something to fuel that emotional rollercoaster fire.

Like one great man said if you dress like an average man, act like an average man and live like an average man, then you're only going to get average girls

for some reason I cant quote, but ya what Juju said is on point.

alot of them associate good looking, confident guys w/ being a player.

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Charisma. Lack of Fear of Being Rejected/Nothing To Lose. Funny. Potential. Also there's a big difference between a placeholder and an actual boyfriend. Lastly if they were the safe choice like some of you are leading on then they wouldn't be with said hot girls, because in my experience actual hot girls are some of the most overly emotional creatures I've ever met and needs someone or something to fuel that emotional rollercoaster fire.

Like one great man said if you dress like an average man, act like an average man and live like an average man, then you're only going to get average girls

I can see that, cause from what I observed a lot of the most beautiful women don't even have guys really step to them, cause a lot of guys are intimidated by their beauty.
Then suddenly some Craig Mack or KRS-One looking dude steps to them and she unexpectedly falls head over hills for him. 

It's not all about looks.
Personality and character can stand out more than looks, and there's women that find that more attractive.

Back
Top Bottom