Hot girls with Oogly guys!?! HOW?!

Originally Posted by georgehimself

subway-five-dollar-footlong.jpg

hand_raising.jpg

Originally Posted by JuJu

ugly dude values having said hot girl and treats her amazing. pretty boy who knows he can prolly bag another dime easy treats her like #$+*.

because of this, the hot girl never starts out with a ugly dude, it takes a couple years of pretty boys %*#!*%% up they head to open the door for cats like me.

truth, i've been shot down a couple times because of this. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Charisma. Lack of Fear of Being Rejected/Nothing To Lose. Funny. Potential. Also there's a big difference between a placeholder and an actual boyfriend. Lastly if they were the safe choice like some of you are leading on then they wouldn't be with said hot girls, because in my experience actual hot girls are some of the most overly emotional creatures I've ever met and needs someone or something to fuel that emotional rollercoaster fire.

Like one great man said if you dress like an average man, act like an average man and live like an average man, then you're only going to get average girls

I can see that, cause from what I observed a lot of the most beautiful women don't even have guys really step to them, cause a lot of guys are intimidated by their beauty.
Then suddenly some Craig Mack or KRS-One looking dude steps to them and she unexpectedly falls head over hills for him

eyes.gif

Everyone has a different opinion on who's hot and who's not. Also as much as we would love to be with a smokin hot guy/girl its a lot more than just looks. I means im sure appearance has to do with it, but its not looks that keeps couples together. Looks can only take you so far.

bugging though, b/c for every ugly dude with a dime it's a better looking than average dude who is paid with a troll. That's the way of the world, @$#* doesn't have to make sense it just is

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Charisma. Lack of Fear of Being Rejected/Nothing To Lose. Funny. Potential. Also there's a big difference between a placeholder and an actual boyfriend. Lastly if they were the safe choice like some of you are leading on then they wouldn't be with said hot girls, because in my experience actual hot girls are some of the most overly emotional creatures I've ever met and needs someone or something to fuel that emotional rollercoaster fire.

Like one great man said if you dress like an average man, act like an average man and live like an average man, then you're only going to get average girls

I can see that, cause from what I observed a lot of the most beautiful women don't even have guys really step to them, cause a lot of guys are intimidated by their beauty.
Then suddenly some Craig Mack or KRS-One looking dude steps to them and she unexpectedly falls head over hills heels for him

eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My bad NT spelling poilice, i was thinking about ugly dudes and the Hills Have Eyes and got confused

Originally Posted by Let Me Post

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

The hot guys have big heads/extravagant personalities. The average guys are more down to earth & rely on other methods of attracting women than just getting by with their looks. /.02

so good looking guys are expected to have big heads?
Wouldn't say expected, but they typically do. They like the attention women give them & will get it by any means necessary. Now hot guys who are behind the scenes are real gems. 

Having a great personality can sometimes be more appreciated than just the way they look...but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom