Hot Import Nights (3/8)

Most of my friends from my G35 crew are putting their cars in. I may make an appearance, but I really hate going to these types of car shows.

i'm prolly gonna pass on this one. i don't know anybody whose showing so no hookups or early entrance or anything.

$30 ticket + $7 parking + gas money

too much money for this show nowadays

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

I'd be asking for a ticket by just driving by. No cats + San Mateo County = no fun

u can say that again! last year i heard they were towing people cars that were entering the show! %+%! san mateo county! they be on some weak stuff when itcomes to cars and the thing is san mateo never had problems wit street racing.

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

I'd be asking for a ticket by just driving by. No cats + San Mateo County = no fun

u can say that again! last year i heard they were towing people cars that were entering the show! %+%! san mateo county! they be on some weak stuff when it comes to cars and the thing is san mateo never had problems wit street racing.
i hope they dont trip of my car

Its worth going in during setup if you can, no crowds.

Sidenote:
One of my homegirls is selling tickets alot cheaper than it is at the doors. Get at me.

yeahhh. i hella forgot about that. cops were just driving around the parking lot and surrounding areas outside of the expo center just waiting to pullpeople over for tint/no front plates/hids/whatever reason/etc

Yeah I can't remember my last car show..I went to these when I was a bopper 14-15.

I might go just for !@*$! and giggles.

Originally Posted by justinvincent

Its worth going in during setup if you can, no crowds.

Sidenote:
One of my homegirls is selling tickets alot cheaper than it is at the doors. Get at me.

how much are the tickets at the door?

man i know whats gonna be there

G35, SKYLINE, INTEGRA, INTEGRA w/ turbo

INTEGRA w/super charger
INTEGRA(Dc5) w/ turbo
ITR - modded to the max
go go dancers

i went to the one in SoCal i perfer it there than in San Mateo

I just talked to my G35 buddies who are showing... a few socal Infiniti owners drove their cars up. I have seen these in person and they are stupid nice.

Think I saw that FX at JDMTheory, the intercooler was
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Steve FSD

Yeah I can't remember my last car show..I went to these when I was a bopper 14-15.

I might go just for !@*$! and giggles.

laugh.gif
I use to go at that age too. I would go with Riordan cats and roll20 deep. None of us were old enough for a learners permit. Did anyone else go today? I know I saw a bunch of ISS looking cats. I got to San Mateo around 5:30and the line seemed hella long. Did The Dream and Colby Odonis even show up? I didn't get to take many pics cause my homies wanted to watch the break dancecompetition
tired.gif

My friend got his car jacked (the whole thing, not just broken into), and as he was reporting it 3 other people came up saying they got their cars jacked also.

Back
Top Bottom