hot Russian Spy Anna Chapman wants to marry Ed Snowden

View media item 481855

The rest of the world may not want him, but NSA leaker Edward Snowden has at least one potential taker: Anna Chapman. The ex-spy tweeted yesterday, “Snowden, will you marry me?!”

The former Russian spy may have sympathy for the man who spilled top-secret documents. Chapman, after all, is no stranger to run-ins with government authorities.

The 31-year-old had been posing as a real-estate agent in the United States in 2010 when she was accused of gathering intel for Russia. She and nine others were deported back to Russia in a prisoner swap.

Now the ex-secret agent has become a celebrity in her homeland, most recently as host of the TV show, “Secrets of the World.”

Snowden may have caught Chapman’s attention since he landed at Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport to seek refuge. “@nsa will you look after our children?” She posted later.

But Snowden seems to be unavailable at the moment -- and may be rejected by Russia as well. After 11 days, the AP reports that “Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov said Russia had received no request for political asylum from Snowden and he had to solve his problems himself.”

The NSA contractor has been on the run since he spilled secrets on the classified NSA surveillance programs to the press. He has been in diplomatic limbo since having his passport revoked, and has had countless requests for asylum refused.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/news/ex-russian-spy-anna-chapman-proposes-marriage-edward-171009157.html

he'd be a fool to pass this up :lol:

laugh.gif
 damn that girl is pretty fine

Not sure if he will have a gripe with this but my only issue is with her teeth.

She does have the most adorable mugshot ever taken though.

0628-chapman_full_600.jpg

Anna-Chapman-Mugshot1.jpg

Last edited:
Most blatant espionage attempt EVER!
laugh.gif

A spy wants to marry someone with 4 laptops full of classified information from a country they've had issues with in the past (and present.

Most blatant espionage attempt EVER! :lol:

A spy wants to marry someone with 4 laptops full of classified information from a country they've had issues with in the past (and present.

:lol: very true. But at this point what else does he have? I'd say YOLO and do it, just cause she's fine, though.

Most blatant espionage attempt EVER! :lol:

:lol: very true. But at this point what else does he have? I'd say YOLO and do it, just cause she's fine, though.

idk, snowden already angered the stupid politicians in our country. if he married her i could see it being a total wrap for snowden.

alonzo-training-day-death-o.gif

tumblr_m9atlxk8Do1qzk6al.gif

The real Black Widow. Damn.

this.

dem pics above are putting my no fab july in jeopardy.
must keep strong. closes dis thread with da quickness

I want some of her spy yambs. Dangerous p.

If Snowden agrees she'll murk him quick. She'll be like a female villain in Bond films.

Back
Top Bottom