Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I want that Thriller or Beat it Mike

The thriller Mike with the zombie head :wow:
Saw that one too, made cool.

I'm not a collector but I might just snatch that Jackson, Tyson, Jordan idea fam :lol:.

Last edited:
That looks pretty good, but I just can't do dolls :lol: I had the Anne H/Selena Kyle figure and as good as it was, I just had to return it.

So if the character is male it's a figure, but if it's female then it's a doll?

This will be made by Storm Collectibles and will come out in three versions. 80's, early 2000's (pictured), and modern ($9.99 plug uniform of black pants and t-shirt?). No NWO as this is a deal between Hogan and Enterbay and not WWE, which owns the NWO brand. (good news is that Hollywood gear/head re-paint shouldn't be too hard to find shortly after)

View media item 1568329
View media item 1568330

Last edited:
I just purchased a 1st gen Joker Bank Robber for my place, and pre-ordered the standard Batman Returns figure :smokin

I just clicked on this thread kinda by accident and have discovered something really cool.

These are mad cool, didn't know they were this expensive though.

But I am interested in some of these.

Did I mention how cool I think these are? 
laugh.gif

Nice pickup, guys. Those are two examples of how on top of their game Hot Toys is right now. They knocked both of those out of the park.

Pass on that, it looks Horrible. I'm anxiously waiting for them to re-do the T-800 Endoskeleton in die-cast so I can ditch my old one.

Back
Top Bottom