Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

9A1F44B3-B76E-4BB1-AEEB-4AA6674F480E.jpeg

Man, I wanted to circle back and buy the Anakin Skywalker hot toy, and seeing the prices now, when the hell did it jump that high??

Do you guys keep the batteries in your Iron Man figures or do you leave them out on display

If I buy them new, I never bother and just use an editing app to make them look lit. If I buy them from someone, I leave it at whatever they have it as.
Case in point, the guy who I bought the Mk XLVI from only installed batteries in the helmet. So I left those those in and just added light in the chest using an app real quick.

6BF10B8B-8342-4643-B963-0B04147A7472.jpeg

If I buy them new, I never bother and just use an editing app to make them look lit. If I buy them from someone, I leave it at whatever they have it as.
Case in point, the guy who I bought the Mk XLVI from only installed batteries in the helmet. So I left those those in and just added light in the chest using an app real quick.

Got it.

I wanted to leave them in so I can turn it on but I'm afraid the battery acid will melt but then I thought you just left all yours in.

You should also check your new figures if you don't already. Some of mine didn't work and Sideshow had to send replacement arms and etc.

You should also check your new figures if you don't already. Some of mine didn't work and Sideshow had to send replacement arms and etc.

Yeah, that's definitely a good practice I should use more often. I'll have to do that when I start shooting these guys more. I've slowed down in the past year since the IG algorithm doesn't like to share my non-SW photos to followers but it's whatever. I'll get back into it for fun since times are slow at the moment.

I ordered the Mando Deluxe as well, still two different figures lol. Plan on putting Baby Yoda right next to my life-size Baby Groot

Which anakin you looking for?
Been happy that most of my figures have jumped in price. Almost known have lost their value.
pretty crazy.

Decided to let my Mark 44 and AoU Cap go but now I'm having second thoughts because who knows how long itll take for the rest of the EG figures to ship

Lucked out and got a Civil War War Machine for almost retail over the weekend and he’s already here. Honestly, I prefer the WM’s over IM’s.

06E4B620-694B-47E1-99A1-C0CE01E576EA.jpeg

835CC58C-00DE-4D43-BDC1-F6753410CF67.jpeg

Everything’s being delayed so I said screw it and got the trash Mk 002. This thing is such an afterthought but at least the Punisher version is around the corner.

D96CE9BB-36E6-4AC4-82D9-7A8734F8F75A.jpeg

F3F41A77-FB4E-4796-A127-03F6FCD7D79D.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone have any experience with Big Bad Toy Store? Im looking to do a PO including the Punisher War Machine and im wondering about their shipping, its super cheap compared to Sideshow. Do they ship on time or should i expect additional delays?

Anyone have any experience with Big Bad Toy Store? Im looking to do a PO including the Punisher War Machine and im wondering about their shipping, its super cheap compared to Sideshow. Do they ship on time or should i expect additional delays?

Bbts is good. I like their shipping compared to sideshow since you can do the bundle of loot or whatever it's called and have multiple items to save on costs. They also double box whereas Sideshow doesn't.

BBTS is one of the last to get new hot toys. i think sideshow be holding back on them cause they too much competition. but they are reliable. u just gonna have to wait longer than everyone else

Back
Top Bottom