Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

I recently got into this beautiful world. I wouldn't consider these 'hot' but they are toys I always wanted to get.

I think you misunderstood. Hot Toys is the brand name of these collectibles.

Anyone venture out to 1/4, 1/3, or 1/2 scale items?

They ain't eem released the first movie's DeLorean and they already have the proto for BTTFII :smh:

Mechanical Hulkbuster!  
eek.gif

Marty Mark II... 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I'm pretty heavy into 1/3, 1/4 and 1:1, mostly helmets and props :D

NICE!

Do you display it with your 1/6 items as well? Does it look awkward mixing the different scales?

That Hulkbuster :wow:

Finally ordered my first Marvel character too....

Maria Hill :lol:

I'm pretty heavy into 1/3, 1/4 and 1:1, mostly helmets and props :D

NICE!

Do you display it with your 1/6 items as well? Does it look awkward mixing the different scales?

That Hulkbuster :wow:

Finally ordered my first Marvel character too....

Maria Hill :lol:
Haha, nice. I just PO'd Hill too. She's definitely gonna be a figure that's price goes up in the secondary market.

As far as my larger items, I usually display them on top of my Ikea Detolf displays, while I keep the 1/6th figures inside. I'm in the midst of re-organizing everything though because I recently lost my game/display room to my baby who'll be born any day now, so I'm not sure how my collecting will be impacted going forward...at least, until we move into a bigger house for baby #2 :lol:

Last edited:
Haha, nice. I just PO'd Hill too. She's definitely gonna be a figure that's price goes up in the secondary market.

As far as my larger items, I usually display them on top of my Ikea Detolf displays, while I keep the 1/6th figures inside. I'm in the midst of re-organizing everything though because I recently lost my game/display room to my baby who'll be born any day now, so I'm not sure how my collecting will be impacted going forward...at least, until we move into a bigger house for baby #2 :lol:

Congrats bro. Should have just left the collectibles. Would be the most coolest nursery. Or the scariest :lol:

They getting ridiculous with it :rofl:

Where the ***** is anyone gonna put a toy the size of a school bus at? :rofl:

Hot toys on that OBNOXIOUS steez

It's also 12ft wide.

Will be revealed on Friday at Ani-COm & Games Hong Kong.

:wow:

I already know one of y'all will buy that thing :lol:

Just show me the pics when it comes in.

Last edited:
Love the Yellow Jacket as well. The colors are so beautiful on that thing. Will get that and Ant-Man.

And wow at the Falcon haha. Thing is massive.

That thing is bananas. Just give me an X-Wing and Darth Vader TIE Fighter and I'm good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom