Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Like i said i dont remember prices there were a ton there between 150-400 .
I'll report in like 12 hours.

Talk about a buzzkill :lol:

Soon as I take it out the box

121098-FE-F2-BC-49-DF-A709-E398-B48-C2-DBE.jpg

8907-CBCE-39-FD-4-CCC-BD01-8721154868-D4.jpg

yep, I also got the email :pimp:

Sideshow needs to hurry up and contact me back about my broken palpatine though :frown:

Damn man, hopefully they respond pretty soon. Though you saying this makes me wonder if I should open some I've yet to open just incase something is broken.

That's always a good idea. I live in a 200 sq ft apartment so I open everything I receive, even the 1/6th vehicles just to inspect all the parts and make sure nothing is also missing, and then just put it all away in their boxes again.

Damn man, hopefully they respond pretty soon. Though you saying this makes me wonder if I should open some I've yet to open just incase something is broken.

Always open everything to check. Hot Toys is one of the few rare toys where being opened doesn’t really effect secondary market price. It’ll avoid you of any hassle later.

I got an email about my IW Cap. I have until Tues to decide if I really want it... Having second thoughts lol

Always open everything to check. Hot Toys is one of the few rare toys where being opened doesn’t really effect secondary market price. It’ll avoid you of any hassle later.
I hear ya. I haven't even opened them because I plan on selling them or anything, it's just between the amount of Pops and Lego Star Wars Ultimate Collectors series stuff, I have no room :lol:

I hear ya. I haven't even opened them because I plan on selling them or anything, it's just between the amount of Pops and Lego Star Wars Ultimate Collectors series stuff, I have no room :lol:

haha, I can dig it. Respect to you Pops collectors. Those things seem small but since they make Pops of everything, I can see how those little things can eat up space quick:lol:

haha, I can dig it. Respect to you Pops collectors. Those things seem small but since they make Pops of everything, I can see how those little things can eat up space quick:lol:
Lord, being into Star Wars has not been helpful though because so many seemingly come out every year, this is also aside from Marvel, Disney, and other misc figures :rofl:

I feel like with these, a lot of the allure is how people take photos of them. I cop any, I'd be underwhelmed as hell cuz I can't the poses or photos right. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom