Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

With figures being ~$250 alone. I think $400 is pretty spot on. Them wings don't look cheap.

50053184_1808524599257691_4552932257387511808_n.png

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ONCE AGAIN THE HOT TOYS HEADSCULPT OF A BLACK MAN IS QUESTIONABLE :lol:

LOOKING FROM UNDERNEATH IT LOOKS SOMEWHAT LIKE CHADWICK, BUT LOOKING STRAIGHT ON, I HAVE NO CLUE WHO IT IS LOL

The original sculpt looks way better, this is way off. The only time it looks like Chadwick is when it’s a bottom view

Just got that email notification for Doctor strange, it’s going out out 2/7 :smokin

Also that Iron Spider up there is for sale, I’m not even going to open it. I’ve watch several YouTube vids and reviews and I just can’t do the wrinkles, creases, and side stitching on a “IRON” spider. Hit me up if interested I’ll take a slight loss and sell below retail.

not a fan of the exposed eyes look i think the best BP suit is the one from civil war but i’m probably in the minority

not a fan of the exposed eyes look i think the best BP suit is the one from civil war but i’m probably in the minority
Just got that email notification for Doctor strange, it’s going out out 2/7 :smokin

Also that Iron Spider up there is for sale, I’m not even going to open it. I’ve watch several YouTube vids and reviews and I just can’t do the wrinkles, creases, and side stitching on a “IRON” spider. Hit me up if interested I’ll take a slight loss and sell below retail.

YEP GOT THE DR STRANGE EMAIL AS WELL!

Yeah, CW BP is still my favorite version so I’m glad I don’t have the urge to “upgrade” anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom