Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Was hoping Cap was next but whatever. I know folks have been clamoring for her for years.

B9340FA7-2789-4AEB-A921-C0FB06AA0E42.jpeg

CC05A04E-00C7-4478-B825-3B6DACB4E92A.jpeg

00B02AC4-511E-4627-A2A5-46EB97137E19.jpeg

:lol: remember when it was only cap and cap marvel for you :lol:

Nebula copped. Cyborg?? :x

I would love a spider-man villain collection.
Vulture and Mysterio already look awesome.

This EG Thanos thread on the sideshow forum got me shook. There's a bunch of them complaining that they aren't feeling the fact there isn't a bent Guantlet arm. Aren't all the limbs bendable? Looks like you can get that affect by manipulating the Guantlet arm.

This EG Thanos thread on the sideshow forum got me shook. There's a bunch of them complaining that they aren't feeling the fact there isn't a bent Guantlet arm. Aren't all the limbs bendable? Looks like you can get that affect by manipulating the Guantlet arm.
The arms are articulated but they are rubber so you don't wanna leave the arms bent for long periods of time. Can cause damage to the material. The pre bent arm is dope because you dont have to worry about damaging the figure and it doesn't have the ugly crease you get when bending rubber arms

The arms are articulated but they are rubber so you don't wanna leave the arms bent for long periods of time. Can cause damage to the material. The pre bent arm is dope because you dont have to worry about damaging the figure and it doesn't have the ugly crease you get when bending rubber arms

Interesting....I was planning to put mine in a dope position, second guessing that now.

I'd also not rather have a limp *** looking statue when I display it either.

Anybody have Civil War Black Panther? I like that design of the suit better than BP film suit but I want the T’challa head. Looking to pick up Captain Marvel too, her head sculpt is really well done. Wish they’d not use the synthetic hair on black widow and just sculpt it like how they did Danvers

Anybody have Civil War Black Panther? I like that design of the suit better than BP film suit but I want the T’challa head. Looking to pick up Captain Marvel too, her head sculpt is really well done. Wish they’d not use the synthetic hair on black widow and just sculpt it like how they did Danvers

UNFORTUNATELY THE BP HEADSCULPT DOESNT FIT ON THE CIVIL WAR FIGURE

You can probably buy a small vehicle instead of being buying all the War Machines. Especially with however many he’s already shown to have one Endgame.

D398FD48-AF92-478D-A774-4D7095E15669.jpeg

Makes me wanna just build a life-size Iron Man 2 version for the crib. It’d probably be compatible in price:lol:

MARK 6 WAR MACHINE LOOKS A LITTLE WEAK COMPARED TO THE CIVIL WAR WAR MACHINE AND THE INFINITY WAR ONE. LOOKS LIKE THE MARK 2.

Screenshot_20190406-194237_Instagram.jpg

Cap and Ronin. Whoever posed these needs to be fired. I was hoping the proportions were better on this cap like the concept art and infinity war figures but whatever

Convention display crews gotta be High School part-timers by how crappy their displays usually are:lol:

Any chance EG Thanos comes with more left arm molds and they just haven't finalized yet?

Need to start a petition to get a bent arm mold for the guantlet

Back
Top Bottom