Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

KILLMONGER HAS ARRIVED. LOOKS MUCH BETTER IN PERSON THAN IN THE PHOTOS. I DEF LIKE HIM MORE THAN BLACK PANTHER.

E9A93664-BC28-4002-9ADA-CDDD07E48AAD.jpeg

I'd be fine leaving him like this, myself. I may need to cop after all.

Two questions
1. Is the Killmonger above the same one on Sideshow right now for preorder, also have we given up on the military Killmonger?
2. If I'm still on waitlist for Scarlet Spider is it pretty much a wrap?

That's the same Killmonger.

I also got my Neon Tech Iron Men in the Thunder colourway.

This thing is a lot heavier than the other Iron Man

Two questions
1. Is the Killmonger above the same one on Sideshow right now for preorder, also have we given up on the military Killmonger?
2. If I'm still on waitlist for Scarlet Spider is it pretty much a wrap?
Yep, that's the only Killmonger. Sadly they didn't do a tactical version.
And you might still get lucky on Spidey. People are still getting orders converted from what I've seen. This might be the GOAT spider-man figure too. Love it.

My Scarlet Spider processed, and they took a payment for IW Thor. Bucky Barnes and Two Face final payments next month, it's going to be a hell of way to end the year HT wise.

I've heard nothing but bad things on those Neon Tech figures. Especially from a QC standpoint, a lot of paint chipping

The black and blue one I have has a pretty good paint app. The yellow one looks crusty. They still look good though and it was only $400 or so, so whatever.

I MADE THEM MYSELF USING TWO SHEETS OF ACRYLIC AND SOME METAL STANDOFFS I GOT OFF AMAZON
That's awesome! I've seen smaller versions of frames that style but never that big. Are the images inside also custom printed to size? Sorry for all of the questions but I'm working on getting my displays, etc together and am curious.

Last edited:
That's awesome! I've seen smaller versions of frames that style but never that big. Are the images inside also custom printed to size? Sorry for all of the questions but I'm working on getting my displays, etc together and am curious.

NAH I BOUGHT THE ART PRINTS AT NEW YORK COMIC CON AND MADE THE FRAMES AFTERWARDS TO FIT THEM

Back
Top Bottom