Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Dope man. Getting into statues myself. Have the SS premium Spidey coming in soon.
You right yankee. Have to budget in Hot Toys now :lol:

RIP to your wallets when you start dabbling in 1/4 statues. They're gonna make collecting Hot Toys feel like Hasbro toys:lol:

Are statues a step above?

a damn REISSUE! I was close to buy a 1G one a while ago. Man, not slipping up this time.

FFAA607A-8A68-4E51-9D55-C763E45C1D7C.jpeg

a damn REISSUE! I was close to buy a 1G one a while ago. Man, not slipping up this time.

FFAA607A-8A68-4E51-9D55-C763E45C1D7C.jpeg
I'm soooooo glad I waited, almost bit on a damaged one on Ebay a little while back for $700. Soon as it goes up I'm in there

I would say so. If you think Hot Toys takes up space now, those statues eat up even real estate even quicker since they're usually 1/4th scale. Not to mention how costly they are. They're cool though and definitely have a ton of presence to them.

Battle damaged thanos is a must, HEs the more screen accurate Thanos, since EG Thanos never had the OG Gauntlet, also I have IW Thanos which is a great clean Thanos and this one will be my “dirty” one, I think he looks awesome and much more screen accurate

I’m saying no because it’s being announced pretty much as PO are completing. Mine ends next month for EG Thanos

Ugh. They eventually have to do like an expansion pack with new accessories and detachable armors. Another 300+ for that is a no go.

Hot Toys knows what they're doing and trying to get as much money out of consumers. They show this battle damaged version of Thanos right when PO's are almost completed for the regular EG version.

Hot Toys knows what they're doing and trying to get as much money out of consumers. They show this battle damaged version of Thanos right when PO's are almost completed for the regular EG version.

I knew they were sneaky....but this leaves a bad feeling with me. Oh well.

Battle damaged thanos is a must, HEs the more screen accurate Thanos, since EG Thanos never had the OG Gauntlet, also I have IW Thanos which is a great clean Thanos and this one will be my “dirty” one, I think he looks awesome and much more screen accurate

AGREED. THIS BATTLE DAMAGED THANOS IS FOR ME A MUST COP. NOT TO MENTION LIKE YOU SAID IS THE SCREEN ACCURATE VERSION WITH THE CORRECT GAUNTLET. I ALSO HAVE THE INFINITY WAR THANOS WHICH LOOKS GREAT WITH THE OG GAUNTLET. ONE THING I NOTICED WITH HOT TOYS AND THEIR BATTLE DAMAGED FIGURES, IS THAT THEY TEND TO PUT MORE EFFORT AND DETAILS INTO THE BATTLE DAMAGED FIGURE TO WHERE IT MAKES THE REGULAR VERSION LOOK KINDA CHEAP.

I HAVE BOTH THE BATTLE DAMAGED AND REGULAR MARK 85 ON ORDER, BUT MAN IS THIS BATTLE DAMAGED THANOS GONNA LOOK GOOD WITH THE BATTLE DAMAGED MARK 85.

Back
Top Bottom