Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

THAT'S WHY I ADVOCATE WAITING BEFORE DOING PRE-ORDERS. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, ALMOST NOTHING IS SELLING OUT EVEN AFTER IT RELEASES SO YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO MAKE A DECISION AND SKIP FOR A BETTER VERSION IF YOU SO CHOOSE.

065AD716-DB0C-4B77-B746-8C4F56FFC041.jpeg
C0C60AA4-3B0E-4092-937E-067EB5C28CD2.jpeg

unboxed these a couple of days ago

I refuse to buy a 3rd Thanos. He only had that nano guantlet for like 2 minutes. I don't need it. I do not need it

Imo battle damaged anything >>>> Clean versions

wish HTs would deliver more battle damaged versions, Cap in desperate need of one.

I refuse to buy a 3rd Thanos. He only had that nano guantlet for like 2 minutes. I don't need it. I do not need it

HE NEVER HAD THE REGULAR GAUNTLET AT ALL IN ENDGAME. IN FACT THERE IS NO POINT IN EITHER MOVIE WHERE HE WEARS HIS ARMOR WITH THE REGULAR GAUNTLET

This'll be the only Thanos I need since I don't care much about any specific moment. Just an overall representation of him with the gold Gauntlet, fully gemmed up. This "clean" version has the perfect amount weathering anyway. To me, at least. And this is exactly how I'll have him displayed too.

thanos__silo.png

He does look dope as hell, but that battle damaged Thanos paired up with battle damaged mk85 is a must

Yo Memphis whats your count like now?
I’m in the process of building our house and gotta start packing up our apartment and moving everything to storage till our place is built, thinking of having to pack up all the ones I currently have on display has me rethinking my whole life...lol

Yo Memphis whats your count like now?
I’m in the process of building our house and gotta start packing up our apartment and moving everything to storage till our place is built, thinking of having to pack up all the ones I currently have on display has me rethinking my whole life...lol
LAST I COUNTED I WAS AT 66 HOT TOYS AND 2 LEGO UCS SETS.

I DONT ENVY YOU AS IT WAS HECTIC AND A LOT OF WORK TO UNBOX AND POSE ALL THE FIGURES WHEN I GOT THE DISPLAYS SET UP AFTER THE BASEMENT WAS DONE WITH IT’S REMODEL. AND I STILL HAVENT GOT THEM ALL POSED UP YET. WOULDNT WANT TO DO IT ALL IN ONE CHUNK EVER AGAIN LOL

Painted grin and nano gauntlet snap from Marco Workshop. Looks really good, but I would never be able to paint his stuff myself.

Do you guys buy companion figures even though they may not be high on your wishlist? For instance I'm looking into getting a BVS Superman because I have the Battle Damage Armored Batman, also looking into a Gladiator Hulk because I have a Gladiator Thor on the way. I just realized I may also have a Hot Toy problem

Do you guys buy companion figures even though they may not be high on your wishlist? For instance I'm looking into getting a BVS Superman because I have the Battle Damage Armored Batman, also looking into a Gladiator Hulk because I have a Gladiator Thor on the way. I just realized I may also have a Hot Toy problem

I don't.

The only figure I have the Ben Afflect Bat universe is Harley Quinn

IMG4034788691544837587.jpg

IMG30681064914001729.jpg

He's a beast, I don't think I want the battle damaged Thanos but I got the battle damaged 85 preordered and they would look dope together. Decisions
I’m gonna stick with just this one. I know he didn’t have the blade or all the stones in IW while wearing the armor but this is still the most bad *** version

Back
Top Bottom