Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

Do you guys buy companion figures even though they may not be high on your wishlist? For instance I'm looking into getting a BVS Superman because I have the Battle Damage Armored Batman, also looking into a Gladiator Hulk because I have a Gladiator Thor on the way. I just realized I may also have a Hot Toy problem

My entire collection is nothing but companion characters to someone:lol:

Did Hot Toys not attend Toy Fair due to Coronavirus (I know the factory is closed) or do they not usually attend?

FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON NICK FURY. BEEN HUNTING THIS ONE FOR A WHILE AND GOT HIM FOR $130 BASICALLY BRAND NEW

A19AF942-9845-434D-B122-2FB7A625F71F.jpeg

Thought it wasn't coming anymore. They took forever to show this. I'll cop a pair of Chicago's from an enterbay figure for this guy

Into The Spider Verse is one of my 1/2 Black 1/2 PR son's favorite movies so definitely getting it for him while likely never actually allowing him to play with it 🔥

Dang. Getting into statues now.
have the Spidey PF.
mans now I might pull the trigger on the Juggernaut Maquette.
Statues looking tough.

Has anyone bought 1/6 from ThreeZero or some of the other companies out there? Wondering if there is a noticeable drop off from Hot Toys? Thinking about purchasing Berserk Armor Guts, but have heard about quality issues with the original Guts

Not sure if this allowed or not but here it goes...

A buddy of mine just launched a Kickstarter. Great guy and he does awesome stuff. Right now he is offering a display case for 1:6 scale collectibles - Iron Man is featured - but can be used for other figures as well. He designed them himself and makes each one using 3D printing. Check it out...

Dang. Getting into statues now.
have the Spidey PF.
mans now I might pull the trigger on the Juggernaut Maquette.
Statues looking tough.

I've been wishing for someone to make the Homecoming suit as a PF for years now. Can't believe there's MCU Iron Spidey's and FFH versions available but none for the HC version that's been in a bunch of movies.

Has anyone bought 1/6 from ThreeZero or some of the other companies out there? Wondering if there is a noticeable drop off from Hot Toys? Thinking about purchasing Berserk Armor Guts, but have heard about quality issues with the original Guts

I'd say Hot Toys is #1 followed by Enterbay at #2. ThreeA/ThreeZero is just a tad below them and Sideshow is the weakest of the 1/6th companies.

The new Mandalorian and the Child deluxe set had to be preordered. It looks amazing, and it should come not to far off from the ending of the second season. I'm excited.

I was hoping that Thor Ragnarok Deluxe version would be able to be found cheaper with people panic selling but no dice.

Back
Top Bottom