Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

FB_IMG_1612662653936.jpg

Yall pose your figures?

I DONT LKE THE LOOKS OF STANDS IN A DISPLAY SO I POSE MINE AS DYNAMIC AS I CAN AS LONG AS THEY CAN STILL STAND ON THEIR OWN.

I DID RECENTLY PURCHASE THESE ULTRA CLEAR FULLY ACRYLIC STANDS THOUGH. IM GOING TO TRY THEM OUT WITH MY BVS SUPERMAN, STARLORD, DR STRANGE AND HOMECOMING SPIDER-MAN FIGURES.

It’s always fun to play with them and pose them and snap some pictures, otherwise you might aswell get statues....although once I snap some pics, I usually keep them in a museum pose mostly without stands tho.

how do yall plan on posing the new cap. I kinda think i want him holding his helmet with the broken shield like the battle is over

That’s the best cap to date.

I remember when I would be so pissed at these delays, now I literally just place my orders and never think about it again till then I randomly get the email that they are shipping...just received my mk85 HAVENT had the chance to unbox at all.
let me hold a couple of points...

THEY REALLY NEED TO RELEASE A BATTLE DAMAGED ENDGAME CAP TO GO WITH THE BATTLE DAMAGED MARK 85 I PREORDERED. I GOT MY REGULAR MARK 85 YESTERDAY AND IT LOOKS GOOD BUT THE BATTLE DAMAGED FIGURES SEEM TO ALWAYS LOOK MUCH BETTER.

Saw the Arkham knight prestige Batman for the 1St and instantly pulled the trigger. Will be here in a few days :pimp:
Can't wait to put him next to the Mark 47

Not sure if it’s been posted but this FFH stealth suit deluxe box art is top 5 I’ve gotten since I started collecting....a thing of beauty

Hard to tell the gradient effect on the mysterio dome, but lord

A6337F4D-F40F-432C-893F-DCF70BFDB79B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom