Hot Toys Collection thread and Statues

20210212_175638.jpg

just got this in today. Pretty dope but not the best to pose

Shop Disney has 2 Hot Toys figures in-stock: End Game War Machine and Captain Marvel (solo movie). If you use code "DISNEYPAL", you get $17.95 off Captain Marvel and $40.95 off War Machine if you try buying individually but you get $80.95 off if you buy both at the same time. No idea why the large discrepancy but I'm surprised it works at all. Hot Toys are usually excluded.

got my Thor in the house. Sheesh tons of presence.
lowkey look like a real life action scene.
CAA93A03-59E5-40A9-8D85-9566DAFAFEA3.jpeg
FAEE4A57-9D8F-4BD6-A9B3-0B10CEF107EA.jpeg
AEFA1F85-72B0-413A-A1D3-6AB54EC84D87.jpeg

That's dope. I've been wishing since Ragnarok that since Thor has the Odin-Force now, he could summon his own version of The Destroyer. It would've been helpful in Endgame:lol:

Wasp is seriously underrated, very good figure even tho I have no interest in the character.

HONG KONG SELLER OR SIDESHOW?

I've always gotten my figs from these Youtube reviewers. Let them pay the HK reseller price and then I just pay them for whatever the Sideshow price is. I get it earlier, they get their views on youtube, everybody wins. My secret's out the bag:lol:

I've always gotten my figs from these Youtube reviewers. Let them pay the HK reseller price and then I just pay them for whatever the Sideshow price is. I get it earlier, they get their views on youtube, everybody wins. My secret's out the bag:lol:

Nice.

I feel you on not wanting to wait so long for sideshow to ship, but after watching one of those guy's do a recent review on older dx Joker he borrowed and seeing how they handled it and a piece breaking off I wouldn't trust them.

as soon as they start shipping out that cap i'll pay in full. until then they get these monthly payments.

Recent haul from Japan! I know this is a hot toys thread but I notice this is the only figure thread so why not post here.

Hot toys are cool but I would never have the space for them so SHF and Mafex usually more my style.

IMG_0163.jpg

Should've done my homework, didn't know this Iron Man only came with the boots and blades LOL

Still, I got him for $42 near-mint and he looks badass

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom