HOTTEST IN ATL? OFFICIAL YFN LUCCI THREAD!!

"I might **** yo *** and pay ha billlllllllls" 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

_ is killing the streets forreal

Last edited:
Idk I can't get into him like that but I hear his music out alot...I was in Bmore last Friday for the mike epps show and in the parking garage majority of the people we're playing him

Idk I can't get into him like that but I hear his music out alot...I was in Bmore last Friday for the mike epps show and in the parking garage majority of the people we're playing him

Mane, bump him in the whip. He be speaking that gospel for ****** with street times somewhat.

It's a reason Bmore bumping him. We don't co-sign no flute sht.

We just some YOUNG FLY ***** :pimp:

I see he picking up some steam. My girl's cousins all mess with dude heavy & been hearing him in the streets lately. Still personally think dude is god awful :lol:

I'm riding out with my sister tomorrow

will do

Sounds like a good day. "YFN" is motivational

I see he picking up some steam. My girl's cousins all mess with dude heavy & been hearing him in the streets lately. Still personally think dude is god awful :lol:

I thought the same thing till 2 months ago when I randomly gave it a honest hear.

I was blown away by what he was actually saying. Was with my big dog...he thought the same as you...and is a fan now. YFN LUCCI be talking that talk.

Last edited:
Also check dese out

Next year Lucc & Cinc could be the new Thug & Quan

Last edited:
I still haven't checked his **** out. I wasn't really feeling his features on Cino's last tape. He wasn't terrible, he was just whatever.

Cinco got passed up. Whole south rocking with YFN LUCCI now. Seriously. Once you really listen to shorty...specially in the whip by yourself, or club...it connects. Especially "Feeling like a boss"

Last edited:
Best project this year huh? Ehhh, ill give dude a chance cuz im open minded but i know my opinion a bit different from most on here lol

200w.gif

I guess man
Dudes basically go hand in hand
Papi just got way better production

:lol: I'm 4real man. Streets out here rocking with YFN hard...and I'm in Baltimore.

When I slide down ATL, same way. The lyric video to "YFN" has close to a million views already. JUST the lyric video :lol:. "Key to the streets" is the hottest song in ATL clubs right now. Y'all know how that translates......

Salute to wavy Lucci been needing a thread been in heavy rotation 4 a good min. As far as cinco gettin passed up this last tape go hard af so I don't know what yall tambout

Salute to wavy Lucci been needing a thread been in heavy rotation 4 a good min. As far as cinco gettin passed up this last tape go hard af so I don't know what yall tambout

Already! My ***** :pimp:.

I mean passed up as far as whose more popular and poppin. Lucci came up being on Cinco's features.

Now, he's becoming the new "it guy" for street ****** to listen to. Especially in ATL...that can get you a long way. Lucci got next 4real man. He blowing up.

Last edited:
Whoever said Lucci be preaching ain't lying cus the boy spit nothing but gospel. WMW1 > WMW2 tho, but they both slap

WMW1 > WMW2 tho, but they both slap

I'd give the second joint the edge cause vocally he was better and had better hooks. He just overdoes it when he harmonizes too much cause his voice is only so great

Ya'll dudes heard his real voice lmao

These ****** ain't even popping enough to have clones smh. U get a local buzz and they still your swag now.

These ****** ain't even popping enough to have clones smh. U get a local buzz and they still your swag now.

I'm saying. Damn, they not even letting son actually blow up before Shang Tsung him :lol:. This how you know Lucci blowing up though. Biting is out of control in hip hop :smh:.

And I can't rock with Ralo at all. Nothing appealing about dude. Worst voice in rap. Even Future couldn't save him on Can't Lie. The "Ralo-less" version on soundcloud has a lot of spins :lol:.

Baby back at it trying to re-create Rich Gang. Ralo and the fake Lucci ain't it Beatrice.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom