HOTTEST IN ATL? OFFICIAL YFN LUCCI THREAD!!

Just mentioned in another thread how trash Ralo is. Jesus Christ it's like you think you hit an apex of garbage in rap, and then somebody comes and outdoes the previous trash :lol:

I'm just surprised this dude is finding a way to rebuild his roster. The best thing bout that song London

Last edited:
World Wide
Colombia
On It
Play With Them Keys
Overseas
80s Baby
Chances
Partner
Ghetto Gold
Sacrifices
Broke *****
Whole Hunnit
Bills

Lucci got a lot of catching up to do to be Young Scooter

Scooter dropped the ball....that count music man :pimp:....and "Down bad" touch a ***** soul when you going thru it :smh:

But the thing with Lucci is he gives you a lot of introspective tracks. Even in the bangers. He really talking that sht.

Dude is literally the hottest new dude in the A right now. Once his music "clicks"....you get it, and the croaning starts to be tolerable. The streets rock with yo tough in my city. One of my favorite artist out right now. Easily.

Need a video for this ASAP

Welcome to my neighborhood doc

No shade at dude Cuz i don't dislike him, but hottest new dude in the A means u competing against 21 savage, Lil yatchy and the other qc weed carriers. I listen to try to let it grow on me but the Croaning is annoying as hell and I always turn it off to listen to someone else.

No shade at dude Cuz i don't dislike him, but hottest new dude in the A means u competing against 21 savage, Lil yatchy and the other qc weed carriers. I listen to try to let it grow on me but the Croaning is annoying as hell and I always turn it off to listen to someone else.

21 don't get play on the radio like that. Yachty for the weirdos, and tumblr kids. None of the QC ***** are really poppin like that outside of the mixtape circuit. Pablo Jaun? Skippa? Guapo? They don't have the whole attention of ATL.

YFN's joints actually get play on the Internet, radio and in the clubs. People were disappointed he had to perform outside at the birthday bash :lol:.

I try not to use IG followers to measure an artists fanbase...but Lucci has almost 200K more followers than 21 Savage. And I'm a fan of 21.

"My mother lost her sister/
Her mother lost a daughter/
Then, my mother lost her mother/
Damn, my grandma.....lost a mother."

:smh: :pimp: [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Keep tabs on this doe, was bout to turn this into a CincoXLucci thread. Dudes got so much chemistry Im surprised Stunna aint try nd make em the new RG

Im still baffled they didn't try nd push Perfect when Boring Tiller was taking off

Scooter kinda trash tho fam can definitely be bigger than buddy

Last edited:
Flippa> all these new atl dudes tho. Dab father snagging on all these dudes. Never thought he would be more than a migos shadow but he made his own image.

And lucci think he slick. His video get posted on the first page on wshh everyday this week with the same amount of total views. I keep looking like didn't I see this video on here already, like 3 days in a row.

Flippa boring man :lol:. The whole QC really. Them dudes have never differentiated themselves.

There's only so much senseless fake trapping and dabbing I can take. People rock with Lucci because he says some real sht, with good production and melodies.

Back
Top Bottom