HOTTEST IN ATL? OFFICIAL YFN LUCCI THREAD!!

Flippa> all these new atl dudes tho. Dab father snagging on all these dudes. Never thought he would be more than a migos shadow but he made his own image.
Flippa boring man :lol:. The whole QC really. Them dudes have never differentiated themselves.

There's only so much senseless fake trapping and dabbing I can take. People rock with Lucci because he says some real sht, with good production and melodies.

Skippa never did create his own image tho he really is a Migos shadow clone :lol:

Trust me Lucci got the attention of the A, all he has to do is build on it. Plus his tracks have substance skippa and 21 talking about nathan

he pretty much stopped being a Migos clone after his 1st mixtape, which was like 2 years ago. I'm not too concerned about the content Lucci supposedly has when he flat out has a terrible voice. Him, Ralo, Yatchy, Young Thug and several others need to be kept for from a studio. Key To The Streets is jammin, but would have been so much better solely as a Migos song.

***** sound like a dying animal. Everytime I try to give him a chance I can't do it. U take migos off Key to the streets and u have another song no one would listen too. He's way better as a feature artist imo. He wasn't bad on the song he had with trouble.

Last edited:
Lucci preachin on that new blac yungsta

He really talking that talk on the Youngsta joint.

I been bumping Lucci tough these past few months man. ***** really be spitting spitting. Sht just hit me one day....like yo! This dude is actually pretty dope :lol:.

Idk how one can play THIS and front on Lucci

"Aye I came form nothing
caught some stains as a youngin
I had to flip an onion
Now I might blow a brick in onyx
My ***** D showed me the route,
but ain't **** get fronted
My ***** Nut said I got now,
Why the had to take him from me"

:smokin

Last edited:
The 2 worse harmonizers. Durk is way better when he just raps.

Lol. Durk went in on this. He rapped his verse without auto tune....which was MUCH APPRECIATED

"Hoodie on, on that corner
I'll die for this Arizona"

"You ain't Blood, but we Mud bruddas
I lost my ****** I say **** summer"

Real ***** Church :pimp: :pimp:

That boy Lucci be preaching. Need some more visuals and a new tape. This video was long overdue.

Still need one for "Documentary"

:pimp:

Video was dope, I understand some folks don't like the harmonizing but yall can't front like lucci don't be preachin when he raps

Documentary Video :pimp: :pimp:

Long overdue. One of the realest songs to drop recently. Just amazing.

"Lucc preach to em, real ***** Church" :pimp:

Rly been a year since he dropped smh

Crazy. He teased he was dropping something on his bday which was a few days ago....but of course, Future came out the blue and killed that :lol:.

I see Lucci done linked up with Metro though :nerd:

Last edited:
Lucci ain't got it like that to catch hype off teasers

As a artist out the A fam gotta at least drop 2 tapes a year

Coming from somebody who lives 30 mins away from Atlanta. Hell no. Lol

Stop it. Shorty been buzzing crazy all year. Consistently in the Top 10 on LiveMixtapes for the past year. Top Mixtape on MyMixtapes/Datpiff. Billboard Gold single. Heavily streamed mixtape that hit the charts. Not to mentioned, featured on almost every major street rappers albums. From Meek to Chainz to Gotti etc.

To working with Metro. And possibly future. Everyday we lit video already tabbed by blogs as the next club banger. Almost 2million views on a damn lyric video in 2 months.

View media item 2341906
Lucci in good position. He gotta drop something now though.

Last edited:
So.... we can say kevin gates #s are fake but use mixtape site "top 10" as fact for lucci? [emoji]129300[/emoji] the same sites the dudes who pay more can stay on the homepage longer... or even be the wallpaper.... cool

Back
Top Bottom