HOTTEST IN ATL? OFFICIAL YFN LUCCI THREAD!!

So.... we can say kevin gates #s are fake but use mixtape site "top 10" as fact for lucci? [emoji]129300[/emoji] the same sites the dudes who pay more can stay on the homepage longer... or even be the wallpaper.... cool

For the most part....LiveMixtapes is a GREAT reflection on what is trending in the streets, as well as a mainstay for the trap legends.

For most of 2016....it was Future, Gucci, 21 Savage, Migos, Gates (phony), Lucci, Gotti, Jeezy, Thug, Kodak etc. Drake whenever he dropped....and other new buzzing rappers like NBA Youngboy and Moneybagg Yo creep into that top 10 when they catch a buzz.

You may not like Lucci....but to deny shorty has had a great 2016....and is one of the most relevant new street rappers....(especially in the A) is a damn lie.

There's a reason why the Meek's, Gotti's, 2 Chainz, Jeezy, Future and Metro's of world **** with dude. You don't gotta enjoy the music to see dude came up big time.

When his new tape drops....he'll build upon what was a very successful year for him.

All I'm saying is u can't tell me gates #s is fake when I've heard his 2 annoying songs come on over and over again but use pay to play mixtape sites as a legit source. Meek, gotti, chainz etc will make a song with any ***** with a hot song b, he no different than a designer or Trinidad in that regard. Son had a huge record (he owes migos everything) and that was that. No way he's bigger than 21, yatchy, thug and Co. He's gotta follow up that record to be considered one of those guys.

He not bigger than them but _'s definitely **** with Lucci fr

He been touring off Key to the Streets and Wish Me Well 2 for literally a whole damn year :lol:

I think he bout to hit the road again with Jeezy

Last edited:
So Wavy he up there with Super, Migos, 21, Yachty, Gucci, Thug :nerd:

Super and Migos legends. Not eem in the same stratosphere. Not even worth a discussion.

Yachty is a festival rapper. Not even the same fanbase. Thug is a star...who's been around a lil longer (they beefing too :lol: :smh:)

All I'm saying is u can't tell me gates #s is fake when I've heard his 2 annoying songs come on over and over again but use pay to play mixtape sites as a legit source. Meek, gotti, chainz etc will make a song with any ***** with a hot song b, he no different than a designer or Trinidad in that regard. Son had a huge record (he owes migos everything) and that was that. No way he's bigger than 21, yatchy, thug and Co. He's gotta follow up that record to be considered one of those guys.

Yachty, Uzi and even Thug ain't really in dudes lane.

You can't compare festival rap to street rap. Lucci **** from the mud. It ain't all going to hit the charts....but it's going get played, and build a base thru the city. And 21....got a HUGE boost from an entirely produced Metro tape...lead by a feature from Future. Y'all ***** wasn't even rocking with 21 until Savage Mode :lol:. He took off after that. ***** couldn't get on the radio before that.

Blasphemy to even compare Lucci to Desiigner and Trinidad :lol:. When I'm telling you....***** REALLY rocking with the whole entire Wish Me Well Mixtape....it's the truth. Y'all may not like it....but dude got a solid fanbase, and real connections with all the major street rappers to excel.

Lucci is in real position right now. Idk how y'all can front on the success dude is having. Even before "key to the streets" blew up.....people were rocking with him.

Last edited:
He not bigger than them but _'s definitely **** with Lucci fr

He been touring off Key to the Streets and Wish Me Well 2 for literally a whole damn year :lol:

I think he bout to hit the road again with Jeezy

This the part they don't see :lol:. **** dropped over a year ago....and he still getting to it from that.

My whole thing is....even if you don't like the music....don't front on the success dudes be having.

For example, I don't rock with Moneybagg Yo....but it's clear as hell to me he is picking up momentum this year.

How u gonna say ****** ain't **** with 22 until a future track like ****** ain't start listening to lucci until the migos feature. All I'm saying is u gassing son and we all can agree on that. He had a big song, built a little fan base but hasn't done **** since. 1 can argue that ralo and youngsta are in the same exact position minus the big song but at the same time they can get that same co sign/feature and they both been touring doing the same venues.

How u gonna say ****** ain't **** with 22 until a future track like ****** ain't start listening to lucci until the migos feature. All I'm saying is u gassing son and we all can agree on that. He had a big song, built a little fan base but hasn't done **** since. 1 can argue that ralo and youngsta are in the same exact position minus the big song but at the same time they can get that same co sign/feature and they both been touring doing the same venues.

Ralo and Youngsta got momentum. But they are more antics than a musical fan base.

They both dropped tape(s) (which ironically enough both featured Lucci)....and it didn't make the same impact as Lucci did.

Ralo is literally signed to Gucci and plugged in with Future/Metro/FBG. Yosungsta been signed to Gotti...and has the same contacts at his disposal. Yet, them dudes STILL can't build the musical following of Lucci because their music lacks in comparison. I'm gassing son....cuz I think he one of the best out. But other than that....he got a real pulse and good momentum.

I'm telling you. When Lucci drops his next tape.....it's going be big. Another single gon pop from it...and the base will grow. There is a difference.

Yet all I see is opinions and hopes. I'm not doubting he can have another song take off but their antics=his 1 song. U keep at it with this whole everybody rocking with him but literally everybody rocking with 1 song and half of the reason isn't even because of him. I want son to win, I don't hate him. I tried to like wish me well 1 and 2 I really did m just like I tried to like ralo tape but just wasn't happening. If it happens it happens but let it happen, he's in the same boat as ralo and youngsta imo, all dudes that are touring and on the cusp but haven't put that project together to get them over the hump. 21 would be the same way if savage mode wasn't fire front to back, if he just had x ***** id say the same for him, but him and metro together just fits. Hopefully metro can throw that oop to croon man and make him good too.

I don't even think Lucci is where Scooter was. I heard Scooter **** bumpin. I hear Kodak, 21, Dolph, Yachty(unfortunately), Uzi(unfortunately). Lucci is in that Black Youngsta group.

Scooter is another ***** that couldn't get over. Had the single he needed, people knew his name, was guaranteed to be next up and didn't deliver. That's exactly why I'm saying slow down crowning that man saying he gonna do this n that Cuz I've seen it not happen... many times, when they have everything in their favor. Scooter was bigger Cuz he had that future/gucci co sign, idk how that ***** lost.

Scooter took all the money he made and went right back to the streets with it 
laugh.gif
 Rap was another juug for him

Hey man......

The metrics line up
The singles lines up
The touring lines up
The following lines up
The support/connection lines up....

And lastly, the quality (to the core fans).....line up.

But yall using anecdotal evidence to discredit it :lol:. I can easily see how y'all say I do the same for Gates....and that's fair. I stand on that. I just don't believe it :rofl:

Y'all just gon wait and see with Lucci. I'm rarely wrong about THESE things :lol:

Cool, I'll be waiting for him and his peers to all blow. But if they scooter, I'll be the 1st to say it.

Scooter took all the money he made and went right back to the streets with it :lol:  Rap was another juug for him

JUG!!

Hey man......

The metrics line up
The singles lines up
The touring lines up
The following lines up
The support/connection lines up....

And lastly, the quality (to the core fans).....line up.

But yall using anecdotal evidence to discredit it :lol:. I can easily see how y'all say I do the same for Gates....and that's fair. I stand on that. I just don't believe it :rofl:

Y'all just gon wait and see with Lucci. I'm rarely wrong about THESE things :lol:

That's the thing though bruh. With Gates it's way more proof of his buzz (radio, albums, internet, just being outside) and nah that's fake but Lucci's stats real.

View media item 2342034

JUG!!
That's the thing though bruh. With Gates it's way more proof of his buzz (radio, albums, internet, just being outside) and nah that's fake but Lucci's stats real.

View media item 2342034

Gates established...and while he has a following...I just don't believe he's as big of an artist as his numbers show. He putting up Future numbers in albums/singles etc....and I don't think he's that big.

With Lucci...he's a relatively new artist. Wish Me Well 2 was his 2nd mixtape ever. In 2 years...he's built a core fambase, got a billboard hit, and built up a whole bunch of connections.

I'm outside ALL the time. In the mix here and there. ***** f/w Lucci where I bet at. Bmore/DC/ATL.

Last edited:
Well I'm here to tell u, he not popping everywhere b. The white people here love gates, really really and 2 phones were on pop stations more than rap. Outside of key to the streets son ain't pop off here yet for real, Noone listens to the project just the song. 21 and uzi are the only new ****** that's getting constant spins and I'm out quit a bit. Ralo was here a couple weeks ago and not 1 person knew a song.

Last edited:
Gates established...and while he has a following...I just don't believe he's as big of an artist as his numbers show. He putting up Future numbers in albums/singles etc....and I don't think he's that big.

With Lucci...he's a relatively new artist. Wish Me Well 2 was his 2nd mixtape ever. In 2 years...he's built a core fambase, got a billboard hit, and built up a whole bunch of connections.

I'm outside ALL the time. In the mix here and there. ***** f/w Lucci where I bet at. Bmore/DC/ATL.

Lucci got a core fanbase but Gates just got a following? :lol: Bruhhh.

I'll give Lucci the edge over Scooter cuz dude actually has a female fanbase, and Scooter ain't rly do features like Lucci.

Fam been on doin alot of other street projects but buddy gotta drop at least 2 a year to compete in the A

Lucci got a core fanbase but Gates just got a following? :lol: Bruhhh.

You reaching :lol:. Missed the entire point. I'm fully acknowledging that Gates has a fanbase/following. Same thing to me. My whole thing with him, was I didn't believe he was bigger or on the same level as an artist liken Future. He's putting up THOSE numbers.

But this thread is not at all about Kevin ***** Gates. Lucci is doing his thing. Y'all can discredit it if you want.

This time last year...YOU were trying to say Johnny Cinco was on the same level as Lucci. I'm trying to tell y'all....this ***** Lucci is moving right mow. And y'all can keep trying to grab straws to discredit it.....but hes doing his thing. Weather you like it or not.

Johnny Cinco was on the same level as him, he's moved up to ralo/black youngsta level. He might make trap B team this year, who knows it's all on him n his music.

Johnny Cinco was on the same level as him, he's moved up to ralo/black youngsta level. He might make trap B team this year, who knows it's all on him n his music.

Negative.

Ralo and Youngsta don't have an entire project with near the amount of streams as Wish Me Well 2 (let alone the quality). Nor do they have a legit illboard single....despite having all the connections and features/producers at their disposal. Even more so more than Lucci. They done had Future, Thug, Migos, Gotti, Uzi, Yachty, Metro, Gucci, 808 Mafia etc.....and still no tangible hit single. Lucci had ONE single with Migos....and he up.

Lucci is on another level than those cats.

Last edited:
Streaming #s mean nothing to me, hell bow wow was a mixtape god leave it to him talking about those. Quality of projects is very subjective. I got 2 homeboys who live by youngsta last project. And youngsta is honestly more popular than both. They are all the same caliber artist well u know what ralo is a notch down I'll give u that. But before the migos oop lucci was cinco/pablo juan. Now it's time to follow up.

Going back to the original point Lucci ain't no top 5 hottest rapper in Atlanta. Stop. If you not here, how can you determine that anyway? Like a poster already mentioned Gucci, future, Migos, 21, Yachty are hotter. Established or not those 5 are clearly hotter. I get Lucci your mans and all but c'mon man let it go.

Wish me well 2 is fire
Lucci gets alot of play out here

Back
Top Bottom