House of Hoops NYC 1 Year Anniversary Release Schedule

Originally Posted by WP2783

Originally Posted by ShoeGuru222

Hey wp2783 can you list the others shoes on sale, since some of us don't have easy access to the store to check

That's a list of 70+ shoes., LOL ... I'll list 10 Styles just to make it quick. Jordan Countdown Pack 4/19 Jordan Countdown Pack 5/18 Nike Hyperdunk White/Navy Nike Hyperdunk Black/Black Nike Pippen Black/White-Red Nike Flightposite Gold/Black Nike Huarache 08 PE "DWills" Nike Air Force I SupremeS (multiple colorways) Nike Flight 95 (HOH JKidd Edition) I can go on all night it's a lot of good product. Including NCAA Gear, Jerseys, Shorts etc.
what HOH excl. were on sale exatcly...not to be a bother...

I heard they released the Lebron VI yankee this week as well. Is this true? did anyone get a pair?

Originally Posted by kobewise

I heard they released the Lebron VI yankee this week as well. Is this true? did anyone get a pair?
If you call that a Yankee shoe

nike-zoom-lebron-6-gr-white-navy-black-1-04.jpg

via NLB

anyone want to hook me up with a 13-14 in the foams get at me.

Please/thank you.

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by kobewise

If you call that a Yankee shoe

nike-zoom-lebron-6-gr-white-navy-black-1-04.jpg

via NLB
isn't there a similar pair thats not the Yankee edition i think it was GR CW ?

jus came back from HOH NY and they have the Aces, italys and making historys, and three college HDs Syracuse, Kentucky and Texas biggest is 9.5 and 10 and darkarmy foam biggest is 9

Originally Posted by Fresh BOY DJ

i might MAYBE pick up those army foams...

I picked these up during the week enjoy the pics
D west

Texas

U ballin or rockin the P-Maxes? let us know how they fit either way. Nice pick up.

Back
Top Bottom