House Of Hoops PG First Midnight Release!

This friday March 5th, House of Hoops PG will host its very first Midnight Release. The doors will open at 11:59 p.m. and shoes which will be released are "Eggplant" foamposite one, AJF8 Aquas, Lower Merion Kobe V's, Christ the King Lebron VII, Metallic Flightposite 2's, and Motorsport 6 rings. We hope to see many of you on our first midnight release. 

03f355faecb3e1a8463ace444c36d0ed811003b.gif
19135115e2b2ed344406cdda424f596fcccb3c1.gif

[Flavor Flav] "DONT BELIEVE THE HYPE" [/Flavor Flav]

Have fun, guys.

I'll be avoiding that place like the plague.

Until some HOH Foams drop. Then I'll diddy bop t'wards that way.

An HOH in PG????????
I need a late pass of EPIC PROPORTIONS on this one!
I mean for me a drive would take 10 minutes (probably less),but.......................
PG????????

Never have and never will do a midnight release.

There's a hundred other places i'd rather be at midnight on a friday.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

An HOH in PG????????
I need a late pass of EPIC PROPORTIONS on this one!
I mean for me a drive would take 10 minutes (probably less),but.......................
PG????????
eek.gif
 An HOH in maryland I definitely need a late pass too. I wonder how bad the line is going to be when some HOH Foams drop.

Anyway I haven't been out to PG in a while is there still a lot of "goons" out there?
nerd.gif

^I don't really see goons out there.I don't frequent PG like I used to years ago,but when I go out there it's usually during the day so........

I wonder how bad the line is going to be when some HOH Foams drop.
Madness I tell you
laugh.gif

I have yet to go to that HOH and I'm like 5 minutes away. I still need those Akron VII's
ohwell.gif

Yea I used to go out there a lot when I first started collecting when I was like 15 years old. I would go there cuz it was the closest and one of the first malls with DTLR and they would get all the limited releases. This was before wheaton got a DTLR and all. Anyway I just remember dudes getting robbed at knife and gun point and this included some of my friends which were even with their moms sometimes.

Now I'm obviously older and could get access to a gun if I really wanted to but its not worth it for me anymore cuz I don't even collect. The only thing I would head out there for is for foams and even then the color way would have to be sick!

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Now I'm obviously older and could get access to a gun if I really wanted to but its not worth it for me anymore cuz I don't even collect. The only thing I would head out there for is for foams and even then the color way would have to be sick!
laugh.gif

Over some shoes Cuz?

Psht.

Note - I've never had ONE problem in PG.  Since 1987, when I copped the first Air Max joints.

Ole' sucka hot bammas 'campin' and being hot be getting carried now, and within reason IMO.

hmm..HOH would be my last resort far as the eggplants goes, but it's a nice option tho
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

Over some shoes Cuz?

Psht.

Note - I've never had ONE problem in PG.  Since 1987, when I copped the first Air Max joints.

Ole' sucka hot bammas 'campin' and being hot be getting carried now, and within reason IMO.
Even me!!! i'm chinese... very safe!!!

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif

Over some shoes Cuz?

Psht.

Yea thats why I said it not worth it cuz they're just shoes. But I'm talking about my experience with that area about 5 to 6 years ago circa Altitude XIII's and the madness they brought.

I'm glad you never had a bad experience and by the looks of it you're older so maybe that had something to do with it. But we were just kids back then and it was easy to get us for our stuff.

Anyway I don;t get what you mean by the last sentence? Are you saying only kids that be campin out there to get shoes deserve to get robbed?

Back
Top Bottom