House of Hoops releases: information ONLY!!

those teaser pics fooled everyone, actual pics surfaced and everyone was turned off of those uptempos....melos look ehhhh

nice pickup on the uptempos harlem world...everytime i think of reggie this pops up in my mind...
ea8152e13414f23e714f26c24c0d68aebabdf1c.jpg

I truly hope there is no blacken copper color on the foamposites.
I despise the varsity purple foams because they are a non bright, blackish purple.
I hope the HoH Penny Copper 2s become clearance so they can tweak their foampostie release.
I truly hope the copper foams are given a bright shine...
Are there are agreeables or disagreeables for this very response?
As always tho, let all the suckers (no NT member in particular) eat this up for that feebay feedback... smh...

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I truly hope there is no blacken copper color on the foamposites.
I despise the varsity purple foams because they are a non bright, blackish purple.
I hope the HoH Penny Copper 2s become clearance so they can tweak their foampostie release.
I truly hope the copper foams are given a bright shine...
Are there are agreeables or disagreeables for this very response?
As always tho, let all the suckers (no NT member in particular) eat this up for that feebay feedback... smh...

The foams are going to be BRIGHT copper....

^^^^my man, I don't know who you think I am, but I did not just get into this, respect my time...
Thanks for the "rumor confirmation" I guess
Btw, what is your source?

I might mess with those Melos. They should've released them in GR chains. People like to buy shoes in colorways that the player wears.

Today's pick-ups for two NTers
I had no other requests
laugh.gif

sztrg2.jpg

BONUS

2yuimn6.jpg

34zxa83.jpg

5l2yvo.jpg

These do have the "Penny" insoles like HOH Royals. Not taking the soles out since they are not my pairs
laugh.gif

As always,if people need anything from HOH,you already know what to do
uptempos
penny 2s
kobes
soldier IIIs
Melos,
etc.

They don't look that bad in your pics Joe, how was the release out there at HOH today? Do you think these will sit for a while?

Oh yea and I got in the think pink soldiers today, so tempted to throw them on and go play ball with them in a little bit since there so light but they'reso
pimp.gif
These and the tennis balls will be rocked soon. Thanks again Joe, definitely legit as they come
pimp.gif

^ np bro. anytime.
glad you like both
pimp.gif

quiet release here in NY. 25-30 people tops. More than enough pennys and uptempos left.

After further review and seeing other pics besides the ones from SC I need these in my life lol Joe you think you can do me that favor? I'll shoot you atext in a couple of hours when I'm done playin ball. I feel like your doin alot of runnin around for other NTers like me
laugh.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Ant smh at you knot linking copper to penny
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Yeah... um.
laugh.gif

And for those who were wondering... I got my Pink Lebron's.
smokin.gif
(2pair
eyes.gif
)

DF!!!

SORRY I KNO THIS IS OFF TOPIC BUT HAS ANY1 HEARD FROM FRANK (ONLYMJS) LATELY????......I SENT HIM MONEY AND HE WAS SUPPOSE 2GET THE KOBES FOR ME....HE SAID HEGOT THEM BUT I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED THEM FROM HIM IN THE MAIL AND WHEN I CALL HIM TO ASK HIM IF THEY BEEN SHIPPED OUT I GET NO ANSWER N HE HAS ALSO NOTRESPONDED TO ANY OF MY TEXTS!!!!.........FRANKS WHATS GOING ON MAN????....THANKS FOR ANY HELP

For the last two responses...
from another thread:

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

They're here in my living room with approx. 18 other pairs of shoes that need to go out. Dragging because of the move into my first home and my pc is down and boxed for the move. I'll make it a priority to get them out tomorrow and Saturday

Back
Top Bottom