HOUSTON NT'ERS- who copped releases at the Galleria?

ALL READY, were you at the galleria a while back like maybe the day after chirstmas wearing de le high's and your buddy had on grapes?
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

Quote:
ALL READY, were you at the galleria a while back like maybe the day after chirstmas wearing de le high's and your buddy had on grapes?

Naw, wasn't me fam but yes, I do own a pair
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

sharpstown mall is the worst mall 2 ever get shoes since there is so much crime...when the blk/red 13s came out i got robbed at gun point inside the mall..it was koo though cause i went to my car and grabbed the 9mm went back in the mall and bought another pair with no problems...

WOW. The thread above me might get the award for dumbest post I've ever read on NT, and I've been here since '99.

So....you get robbed inside Sharpstown with all of those HPD officers and security guards around, that's understandable. But you never go tell one of the HPD officers and start yelling that dude put his burner to your face? No, instead you go out to your car, grab your own 9 cuz you are gangster too and you don't care about weapons laws, proceed to go back in the mall and buy another pair? You pay $300 plus for 1 pair of 13s and you don't even try to hunt dude down even though you are now packing heat. Hmmm, something doesn't add up right.

On another note, Sharpstown is horrible. I went there for the XI lows back in '01 and got pushed on the escalator and busted my shin bad. It's all good though, cop saw dude do it and dude never got his pair LOL.

..:team TEXAS:..
.:713 : Fresh Prince of Bellaire:.
HOOPSboy7@gmail.com

SHARPSTOWN IS THE ONLY MALL I CARRY THE 9 W/ME AT CAUSE OFF ALL THE CRIME..WHERE I GOT ROBBED AT WAS BY THE MOVIE THEATER AND AT THE TIME NOBODY WAS THERE...I WENT 2 MY CAR AFTER DUDE SCATTED OFF SO I WOULDNT GET BUSTED AT...I ONLY BOUGHT ANOTHER PAIR CAUSE THATS MY HOLY GRAIL AND I HAD THE CASH 2 DO SO..

I dont know why dudes posting these fairy tale stories where theres no crime in Houston

There's crime in every city
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

^^^yeah there is crime in every city but if u watch the news or hear from other ppl sharpstown is a very dangerous place 2 be expecialy when coppin a pair of shoes..

i have never had a problem buying anything at Sharpstown Mall especially on Release Days.... If u look at act like u could get jacked, 9 times outta 10 u gonna get jacked.... Don't look so suspect! Give da nod or whatevea and keep it moving... U most of stopped in order to get jacked... Did they come from behind or in front? If they came from behind, u could of easy hit dat door and sprinted if u felt u were in dat much danger.... U should of used a major and heavily populated entrance into the mall.... Makes more sense don't cha think!
Wanted List:
Anything in a sz. 12

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

sharpstown is pretty much dangeous to me they were shootin in the parkin lot a few days ago...i only go on crowded days and park at the verry front
The conversation is money playa, you want some?

www.myspace.com/nesean

bunch of clowns in here acting like s-town is gully!! lmao yall probably sm geek of the streets who cant defend for yall self.........if ur a joke u will get threatd like one ya meen!! do not be a sucka!! i go there one deep on every special release day n nathan ever happens quit wit the fairy tales aigth

"AFRAID NOT OF NONE OF U COWARDS BUT OF MY OWN STRENGTH"-nas

so is it dangerous or not? all i heard from it was dangerous. and you do kno tv jewlery recently got robbed....
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

everything u say rubs off me sticks to u!!!

"AFRAID NOT OF NONE OF U COWARDS BUT OF MY OWN STRENGHT"-nas

Kickz in the Galleria is gonna @#%$ on s.town. period. as far as shoes goes at least. and you're safe in the Galleria.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

damn sharpstown was pack today every one was running but they gad a lot of shoes even the people that arrived late were able to copp in foot action

Wow!...That's all I can say. I've heard the same thing about Redbird Mall in Dallas. Most dudes that get got are just square cats and u can spot them from a mile away. Be cool, don't talk tough, and go get your shoes...It's real simple

^^^ since s-town was packd in ur opinion do u think i would be able to cop mines by next friday :nerd:
nerd.gif
.......was tight on cash
this weekend.. >:
mad.gif
ISSH THAT ATTRACT WILL THE FLIES"

Back
Top Bottom