HOUSTON NT'ERS- who copped releases at the Galleria?

just wondering. this is my spot for all the general releases. and maybe for limited since they got kikz and all that now. who else waits in line at the galleria?
TEAM KING KOOPA

LaDainianTomlinson06-07NFL MVP

hell na i live in sugar land so i hit up first colony west oaks and for limited kicks i hit up sharpstown
TEAM ETHIOPIA​

ohh in galleria you get to wait inside in front of the store, no standing in the cold!
TEAM KING KOOPA

Limited Releases?

Go to sharpstown.

Sharpstown is a better mall for sneaker heads. Alot more shoe stores. All they missing is a sheiks, and the only reason they dont got one is because there's too many shoe stores as it is. Even the damn clothes retailers sell jordans there :lol:
laugh.gif

For all my SW heads here tho, are the J's at the clothes stores fake? I forget the names, but I seen olive V's n @#%$ in alotta stores besides shoe retailers.

^they got some fakes in some of the stores.and man i ain goin their for no limited releases. ppl get killed and robbed waiting for shoes thier. to dangerous lol.
TEAM KING KOOPA

hell nah who you heard that from i get all my js from footaction in sharpstown. i never seen nothing happend right there

nah i dont stand in line in da morning for releases cuz im always workin saturday mornings and i dont make line for a ticket cuz i got my connect so no worries!

word to athletes foot- managers they hook it up all the time......btw whoever said S-town is dangerous= :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

where have u seen any robs, cause i kno nobody messes wit me wen i am there get mad props bout my bbc gear tho :pimp:
pimp.gif

"EVER SINCE THE FACE BEEN REVEALED GAME GOT REAL"-gfk

lol i uno i guess i head wrong. but i'll stick to galleria or willow. pretty orginized. how long did it take sharpstown to sell out on grapes?
TEAM KING KOOPA

^ my friend scared me.LOL got me thinkin all wrong. and when i went there to just look around. it wasnt that bad. i dont know what his deal was hahahhaa
TEAM KING KOOPA

Its funny how this turned into a sharpstown release post. I never went to the Galleria for a release, I will give it a try one day just because. Sharpstown.....dont not much to say bout that spot.
LONG BEACH TO HOUSTON

FS ONLY: KID ROBOT PASTEL HOODIES SIZE MEDIUM IN MENS & WOMENS. ESTEVAN ORIOL "WEST COAST" T-SHIRT SIZE MEDIUM.

i was there @ sharpstown wearin SUPREME BLAZERS the only cat wit serious heat...................... :pimp:
pimp.gif
8)
glasses.gif

.................did anybody see me i was the one that cut thru the line........................ :lol:
laugh.gif
-wen grapes release

I remember they broke the glass door at Sharpstown when the Altitudes dropped

And people did get hurt when the Cool Grey XI's dropped
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

Sorry dude, cutting in line is wack.
LONG BEACH TO HOUSTON

FS ONLY: KID ROBOT PASTEL HOODIES SIZE MEDIUM IN MENS & WOMENS. ESTEVAN ORIOL "WEST COAST" T-SHIRT SIZE MEDIUM.

well i got mines n u didnt...................... :lol:
laugh.gif

Had to edit, i'm not gonna bicker. I was just stating that cutting is wack and it messes it for people who actually wait. Say what you want.
LONG BEACH TO HOUSTON

cuting is messed up but there is only a line early in the morning but by 8 or 7 is a crowd

remember when the DMP and the grapes came out

theres no more cuttin goin on at northwest mall ever since the security staff started handing out tickets and ever since then they aint been no problems!

Back
Top Bottom