Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

The non-Harden minutes with tonight’s roster will be VERY interesting :lol: very curious as to how the rotations go with nine guys available

Very good game to watch but man that was winnable. CJ just got hot at the right time, and the Rockets slumped in the third. But they still had multiple chances to win. The Harden 3 was supposed to be for the win, but House played some bad defense on CJ and basically gave him an easy shot. Would’ve been a nice feather in the cap had they pulled this off without a bunch of their guys.

Danuel House falling asleep off ball and giving up a big shot is a tale as old as time.

team competed with a healthy blazers squad though. Going to be rough vs Denver but we get Wall, Gordon, Boogie, and McLemore back next Wednesday before 2 games vs the kings.

^Price def went up. Heat fans thinking Herro as a centerpiece is laughable, and Sixers fans thinking Tobias Harris would net you Harden is embarrassing. Ben Simmons, Jaylen Brown, possibly Porter Jr. AND Jamal Murray should be your starting points. Nets can keep their Poo Poo platter somewhere else.

While short handed this was the game to win but it was just nice to watch rockets basketball. We gotta hold James hostage at this point :lol:

Get more reps vs Denver and although we likely lose that game, we should take the 2 games vs the kings when the rest of the squad is back.

Danuel House falling asleep off ball and giving up a big shot is a tale as old as time.

team competed with a healthy blazers squad though. Going to be rough vs Denver but we get Wall, Gordon, Boogie, and McLemore back next Wednesday before 2 games vs the kings.
was so pissed at house. how does he still not learn after constant failures of this. should've just closed with nwaba man

Woke up this morning and didn’t even rewatch harden, I know what he can do lol.

C. Wood is the truth and refreshing after watching Clint having to be spoon fed points for years

Nwaba is so damn active. His number and the fact that he pushes in transition and wears arm sleeves make me thinks it's a bulkier Wall at times :lol:

Achilles might be the new ACL in terms of how these athletes are recovering...

Nwaba and Tate really showed a lot of energy and good defense. The splits on a Wall/Gordon/Nwaba/Tate/Wood lineup against opposing bench units is going to be disgusting this year.

House was really bad last night. Would not be shocked to see Nwaba and Brown siphon off some of his minutes. PJ also just looked really old last night. Granted its one game, but not encouraging for his hopes of an extension.

Nwaba making his case for being at least a reserve on the 2020 achilles recovery team".

Jae'Sean Tate with solid defense against Lillard and Melo:

Christain Wood with a somewhat quiet 31/13.

On the road, no Wall, no Gordon, no McLemore, no Boogie, and with glitter still in his beard from the night before, a cool 44pts/17ast, with 20 points in the 4th and OT on 8/11 shooting.
https://twitter.com/Ballislife/status/1343179224157450246?s=20

Nwaba is so damn active. His number and the fact that he pushes in transition and wears arm sleeves make me thinks it's a bulkier Wall at times :lol:

Achilles might be the new ACL in terms of how these athletes are recovering...

Feel the same way about Nwaba :lol:

Nwaba and Tate really showed a lot of energy and good defense. The splits on a Wall/Gordon/Nwaba/Tate/Wood lineup against opposing bench units is going to be disgusting this year.

House was really bad last night. Would not be shocked to see Nwaba and Brown siphon off some of his minutes. PJ also just looked really old last night. Granted its one game, but not encouraging for his hopes of an extension.

Nwaba and Tate should provide some relief for PJ. I’ve been saying for two years that PJ shouldn’t be playing more than 27-29 minutes anymore, and that would do wonders for him late in the season. House may as well get traded simply for cap relief and the chance for other guys to get some time. He was pretty much the singular reason we lost. PJ didn’t play well, but he played some outstanding one on one defense on Dame on a possession that should’ve led to the Rockets winning.

i see absolutely no reason to trade harden. during the offseason people just forget the man is simply a beast on the court. organization definitely needed a culture change, but try to keep harden happy at the same time. might not necessarily look like title contenders on paper right now, but if everything falls into place, we can definitely make some noise.

harden always keeps us in games. been seeing it for years so i pounded the rockets +7.5 against the blazers and his individual scoring over 34. easy hits.

House is currently showing the same amount of awareness on the court as he did for his family. He’s late on rotations and just not looking good at all

Rockets are lucky to just be down ten. The defense has been bad, on top of too much fouling, both silly fouls and BS. This is what 9 guys gets you :lol: House has been horrific though. Also, Nuggets are simply getting too many easy shots. Murray was looking like CJ out there.

murray and harden both heating up. hopefully we can make a run, but i'm not feeling too optimistic.

I’ll get back into these guys with the rest come back. I can’t take BS foul calls combined with ****ty play. House has been a disaster and Bruno basically has answered the questions of why he doesn’t get a lot of PT. He has a lot of potential but I don’t think there’s a good chance he could actually realize it. Tate, Nwaba, and Brown will be good role players throughout the season. May as well cut Bruno and bring back Green.

I’ll get back into these guys with the rest come back. I can’t take BS foul calls combined with ****ty play. House has been a disaster and Bruno basically has answered the questions of why he doesn’t get a lot of PT. He has a lot of potential but I don’t think there’s a good chance he could actually realize it. Tate, Nwaba, and Brown will be good role players throughout the season. May as well cut Bruno and bring back Green.

I'd be cool with 86ing Bruno, especially if we could bring Green back, or try flipping House for something useful or even just a draft picks if it meant Green would be brought back. Never been a big House fan, but so far this year he's really looked like buns. Is Bruno on a guaranteed deal? I do not remember.

Brown, Tate, and Nwaba have all shown enough to be consistent bench players. Would not be shocked to see Brown/Nwaba take House’s minutes and Tate to siphon PJ’s minutes.

We have a legit 11 man rotation when we get wall, Gordon, Boogie, and McLemore back to add to Harden, House, Tucker, Wood, Brown, Tate, and Nwaba.

saw a tweet that perfectly summed up how I feel. We started 11-14 in 18-19 and went 42-15 when we got healthy to finish 53-29 on the season.

Back
Top Bottom