Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

Let's wait for the Harden ride of die guys to cosign the indirect farewell and sucka **** he said. John Wall is right. Even if you feel that way keep that to yaself after 9 games. I told yall...

Silas and the front office need to just sit Harden at this point.
idk bout co-signing him but i am glad he said something tbh, but it was just some sucka ****. feel for dudes like wall and boogie who been rehabbing for 2 yrs, they just wanna hoop :lol:

what a difference a couple of weeks makes. just blow this team up smh.

Don't think we need a full blow up, but we need to start trading guys along with Harden. Gordon has some value even as bad as he's played. PJ could net us something pretty decent too (its obvious he's not resigning with us) after he got no ( respect) extention. I think he took it personally, he's a pro so he'll finish out his deal, but he's gone after the season IMO. Just like Ariza...

By blow the team up, you mean send Harden somewhere else. We obviously lack size, but my goodness when he’s checked out, it directly bleeds into the rest of the guys. Let’s say he is still laboring from the ankle, well, he needs to get his *** off the floor and heel up. If he’s not hurt and simply is going through the motions, then he needs to be moved because he’s directly being a detriment. There’s too many young guys on this team to lack energy, you should get energy from this team at minimum. But when your star playing is laboring/lethargic, EG is reverting back to bad EG, and you get two goose eggs from two of your starters, one of which is 35 and shouldn’t start anymore, you have a bad recipe. The Rockets need more size and length, and they need to do that with EG/PJ/Bruno/Clemons. I know the Lakers are defending champs with minimal changes and a lot of chemistry, but come on, have some damn dignity.

I'm like you Hardens a bum, wish they'd suspend him for conduct detrimental to team. Just hope that doesn't hurt his stock anymore than the way he's been mentally checking out.

Yes, we need more size Gordon, Tucker, or even both for Myles Turner. Get it done Stone!

Basketball and football ain’t looking too bright in the future for Houston...First Harden now Watson. I don’t blame Watson but Harden gotta look in the mirror.

Baseball too :smh: Springer, Brantley, Reddick,and Gonzalez, are most likely gone, Watt is probably gone too, which is even worse. Springer still hasn't flat out said he's leaving, at least the Astros are still in the mix. Harden on the other hand HAS to go! I think all of these relationships can be repaired (even Harden, though it'll be tough) especially if money is thrown at them.

Kyrie for Harden

which says no?

I say explicitly NO!!!!!!!!!

i think the rockets would say no, but honestly, it kind of possibly makes the most sense to happen. nets have to be starting to get fed up with kyrie and the rockets are desperate to get any big name in return for harden. i feel like if management went to kd and asked if he was ok with it and he gave the thumbs up, it would happen.

at this point i'd even take kuz and tht. kuz has show flashes and could possibly flourish in a bigger role and i've been impressed with tht in the games i've seen him in since last season in the bubble. get rid of eg and tucker and any other old guy. let the young guys get some time and see what develops. then wait for wall's contract to end in 3 years or see if you can trade his expiring monster contract in 2 years and see what you can come up with.

i dunno...nothing seems worthwhile. nothing is going to work in the near future. we're going to be stuck in purgatory for a while. i'm depressed.

at this point i'd even take kuz and tht.

Would Lebby and AD want that, though? Don’t get me wrong - Harden is one of the best in the league when he’s giving it 100% but not sure he’d fit in with those two, playing style-wise

NO!!! to Kuma ill take a pass, Denver seems like the perfect trade partner. They look terrible, and need to make some kind of move IMO. They have the young assets to make a deal, and may have some good draft picks to trade too. I was adamant about getting Porter Jr. and Murray. At this point I'd take either one (preferably MPJ), with a bunch of picks and/players. They're literally the only teams with the talent to even interest me. Everything else that has been proposed players is doodoo. Before CP cot traded to PHX I'd have done a deal for Booker, probaly still could. Just don't think CP would ever want to play with Harden again.

Indiana could be another team I'd be interested in trading with, you've got Sabonis, Oladipo (FA after the season), Warren, and Brogdon. All players I'd be interested in.

Edit: and bring back GG ASAP!!!!!!!

Harden would not fit with Lebron and AD. He’d have to play and move off ball and change his play up. He’s shown he’s not willing to do that.

Harden would not fit with Lebron and AD. He’d have to play and move off ball and change his play up. He’s shown he’s not willing to do that.

Hardens not shown he can fit with ANY high caliber player since OKC. Dwight, CP3, WB seems like I'm missing someone l?.?

It’s definitely the end of an era in rockets basketball. Harden has to go soon, and I’m hoping we can still get a nice return back.

He needs to be sent home until something happens. If not he's probably going to be 2-pieced by Wall and Boogie after that press conference.

Again, Harden wanted out he tried keeping it quiet at the start. This was to be expected he wanted out he told the FO now he’s showing them.

Again, Harden wanted out he tried keeping it quiet at the start. This was to be expected he wanted out he told the FO now he’s showing them.
True. It was strange when that article came out saying the rockets confident that harden will stay after that just got embarrassed by the lakers the first time.

Harden refuted that and made it clear he wants out.

Before the season started, I felt like this team could’ve been one of the better teams Harden has played with. Not enough to win the West but at least a 3-5 seed team. But man when the star is disinterested, **** bleeds through the entire team. I was one of them that didn’t want the team to trade him. There’s no choice at this point.

Before the season started, I felt like this team could’ve been one of the better teams Harden has played with. Not enough to win the West but at least a 3-5 seed team. But man when the star is disinterested, **** bleeds through the entire team. I was one of them that didn’t want the team to trade him. There’s no choice at this point.

Pretty much. His low energy and attitude is zapping the life out this team and we simply need to move on from him. Him, EG, PJ, and House need to be turned into the highest and best possible package that includes athleticism and length.

The **** storm is both of their fault the front office for enabling harden and harden for making short sighted moves. The dumb move was extending this. He wanted out you aren’t gonna get the most out of a guy who doesn’t play hard when it matters . What do you expect him to act like when he wants out.

they ****ed up extending this.

I know Harden put us in this spot but can you blame the guy after 10 games for not buying in after he already quietly demanded a trade before the season? He just saw the writing on the wall before it happened. I think deep down a lot of us felt the same way too with all the garbage bin finds and the difficulty to truly improve our roster unless we overrate our assets (who have not shown anything so far this season, btw). While it's true he put us in this spot, this is going on like nearly a decade that if Harden doesn't carry the team and plays to superhuman levels, the team is absolutely buns. It wears on you mentally and physically.

Roster full of bigs that can't defend, the worst wing rotation in the league with their heights capped at 6'4 and an inability to shoot, and absolutely no rebounding. The starting line-up is so bad too, Silas has to do something, with or without Harden.

With that said, I'm ready for the charade to be over but I also don't want to be fleeced and end up in purgatory for 30 years. Just sit him, the energy is bad, but I don't feel like you have to rush a move.

I know Harden put us in this spot but can you blame the guy after 10 games for not buying in after he already quietly demanded a trade before the season? He just saw the writing on the wall before it happened. I think deep down a lot of us felt the same way too with all the garbage bin finds and the difficulty to truly improve our roster unless we overrate our assets (who have not shown anything so far this season, btw).

I agree that we've probably overrated our roster. ultimately, we're relying on a combination of Brown, Tate, Nwaba, House, McLemore to be heavy minute rotation wings. I thought they'd be better than they've been, but that's its own issue.

All that said, it doesn't excuse Harden absolutely mailing it in. the first 2 games and everything since have been night and day. You can still want to be traded and they can still work on that behind the scenes, but don't tell us "it's not working" and "the chemistry isn't there" when it's apparent that he's not making an effort to aid either of those things.

Trade looks like it's going to be done by the end of the week with all the reporting.

simmons, thybulle, maxey looks like the front runner. too much speculation with the nets because it requires a third team for salary matching purposes.

I'm not particularly fond of Simmons, but a Wall/Simmons/Wood pairing at least keeps this a competitive team to watch and root for.

Sign me up. Finish this deal by Friday. Last night should be Harden’s last game in a Rockets uniform. 8 years from now I’ll reflect on his career and give him positive shout outs, but currently he’s a cancer and shouldn’t be here anymore.

Trade looks like it's going to be done by the end of the week with all the reporting.

simmons, thybulle, maxey looks like the front runner. too much speculation with the nets because it requires a third team for salary matching purposes.

I'm not particularly fond of Simmons, but a Wall/Simmons/Wood pairing at least keeps this a competitive team to watch and root for.

Don't want anything to do, with any Nets offer.

Back
Top Bottom