Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

The ceiling on a wall, dipo, wood team, imo, is a 5-8 seed so I don't want to commit big money to dipo. at this point, it would be prudent to start shedding veterans and trying to bring back young talent to develop. I don't think anyone on this team, wall and wood included, should be untouchable.

The ceiling on a wall, dipo, wood team, imo, is a 5-8 seed so I don't want to commit big money to dipo. at this point, it would be prudent to start shedding veterans and trying to bring back young talent to develop. I don't think anyone on this team, wall and wood included, should be untouchable.

Everybody but Wood honestly. If you thought Wall would be consistent like he was before he been out the last few games, I’d say him too, but with his contract, I don’t see him here in the last two years of the contract. PJ should definitely be sent somewhere like LAC, Bucks, Nets, etc.

Everybody but Wood honestly. If you thought Wall would be consistent like he was before he been out the last few games, I’d say him too, but with his contract, I don’t see him here in the last two years of the contract. PJ should definitely be sent somewhere like LAC, Bucks, Nets, etc.

Wood is on an absolute steal of a contract, but that lends me to thinking we should trade him. 3 years 41 million should be highly coveted given his skillset, and i'd think teams would be lining up to send us valuable assets for him. You spin the narrative as putting him in a position to succeed and play for a winning team while returning young players to develop.

If Wall gets on a hot stretch, they should move him. It doesn't benefit us to have Wall play here the next 2-3 years when we aren't competing.

I never thought about it like that, but I guess if you are going full rebuild anyone can go.

I think a mixture of Silas, wall, boogie will be able to breakthrough to him. He has talent for sure

I think wall is untradeable. Who is going to take on his max contract when he’s missed the last 2 years basically and is already missing games again?

I think wall is untradeable. Who is going to take on his max contract when he’s missed the last 2 years basically and is already missing games again?
Wall and Wood are the only two that won’t be traded. Wall cause his contract. Wood because of talent. The rest is whatever. Draft pick is top 4 protected so their is some hope 😂

Westbrook and Paul were untradeable too. Every contract is tradeable if you want it to be

That would’ve been great to pair harden and Russ with Wood. Would’ve made things more interesting

They are going to get demolished on the boards. There are plenty of free agent centers that are serviceable and available right now

Silas pulled an MDA and went away from what was working. A 20 point lead back to just 7. And you can see why Cousins gets frustrated so much, he gets hammered multiple times in the paint and the refs just close their eyes.

Letting the Pistons comeback like this is despicable. If they lose this, they’re 100% losing tomorrow, and they may as well get off every big contract they have other than Wood.

This game should’ve been a blowout had the rotations been done correctly. Tate, Brown, and Nwaba being on the floor all together is what gave them the momentum, and the lineups with Cousins is what caused the game to be so close. I know Cousins grabbed a lot of boards, but he still looked flat out it bad. He had no lift on shots at all. That possessions where it was him and Plumlee one on one told me that the Rockets need to be looking at a list of PF/Cs right now and bringing them in instantly.

Yeah boogie is done. EJ looking nice his finishing ability top notch. Tate is a player, I love watching him compete. Oladipo needs to have a big game tomorrow. A win would be perfect and wall will be back after, so we can pick up momentum

Back
Top Bottom