Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

That Celtics game was winnable, and even with a ten point deficit, this is another winnable one. We’ll see how they come out in the third. Again, need less Avery, more Wilson and basically everybody else. It’s still pretty apparent that Wood’s being light on his ankle as well.

We still need to lose, but I’m cool with this win since it was against Dallas, especially with the refs attempting to come to their aid. That bozo THJ was doing all that confident shooting garbage and I’m glad it was all for naught. KPJ had Luka in Rockets to the point where he’s slamming bottles down on the chair :lol: :rofl: good overall game from a lot of guys. Wall was excellent, Olynyk showed him and Wood can work together, and KPJ had his handpeints

Yeah I actually wanted to win this one :lol:
My only complaint is watching Avery Bradley lol.

That was probably one of the worst second quarters I’ve ever seen played by this team, and somehow they still managed to make the game interesting until late when they pretty much ran of gas. I wouldn’t have been so irritated if it was simply Kawhi Leonard going off, but they let Reggie Jackson, Terrence Mann, and even Patrick Patterson come up with big possessions and impact. Zubac as well. KJ Martin will be so good eventually. Love that he’s shooting threes with confidence. KPJ’s play making ability has been on display as well. He doesn’t have to score to leave an imprint on the game. Wood needs to be better, specifically not letting guys outmuscle him. Tate has been a stud too. PJ getting traded really gave Tate the keys. Bradley still stinks though.

I actually cut the game off when I saw 3ppg Jevon Carter hit three 3s in a row, but looking at the box score I see we actually made this close late. The TL was on a rollercoaster and I saw at one point it was 81-58. These low level dudes that somehow have career nights against us is maddening. Jae Crowder and his 10points a game turned into 26 points, including 8/12 from 3. This top 4 pick should be easy money at this point, and I don’t see them winning many more games. The potential for next season is crazy though, that’s why I do enjoy seeing how these guys develop.

Only saw portions of the game but good job with them fighting through the course of this game. Not concerned about them winning vs another tanking team cause Orlando still has a better record than them, and the Rockets won't win too many more games. Tate, Kelly, Wood, KPJ, and Brooks all showed up.

Brooks needs to be signed immediately. He’s like Ben mclemore but better :lol:
kelly o continues To show out
Tate/Wood/KPJ/KJ Martin all with good games
Bradley actually produced tonight I was surprised
We can win every once in a while to keep the spirits up lol

I can never appreciate a quitter who was given everything and in those 8 years what did he really do for the squad? It's not like he made it to the finals and lost multiple times. It was all regular season self accolades. It's not like he made a small market team a big time market team and took them to the next level either. Shaq said nothing but facts yesterday on TNT.

Ready for the next chapter and draft picks w/ the rebuild :pimp:

rockets are 9-38 since this post.

the next chapter :pimp:

Rockets about to lose by 30 😂

Unleash high usage Point Jae’Sean Tate

I don't get how officiating can be ****ty against a team that is 15-45 with only 8 players available. The Nuggets are already good, what reason do you need to be favorable to the Nuggets? We're pretty much just watching to see how guys develop, but stuff like that happening makes games completely unwatchable.

Back
Top Bottom