Houston Rockets Thread 2023/2024 - Rockets Record?? #BoutFieHunnit

What a win :smokin
7F32A2A7-C093-4700-8BC3-CBD80BE3C71F.jpeg

didn’t mind them beating the Bucks, cause they are still last (first?) for a possible top 4 pick. I think the funniest thing in this game is that we went from that small ball garbage to basically having 3 centers/PFs all on the court at the same time :lol:

What a rough game yesterday, but I saw that coming. I just felt like that 3rd quarter they would forget how to play basketball, and Curry would rebound from the first half. Overall a disgusting game. Wood and Wilson really didn’t do anything at all.

Seasons almost over finally. Wonder what moves Stone has planned for the offseason ? Kelly O playing real expensive right now :lol:

Seasons almost over finally. Wonder what moves Stone has planned for the offseason ? Kelly O playing real expensive right now :lol:
Cant really think of anything else unless we know what happens to the pick

Hopefully John Wall dead’s that “franchise player” talk. I feel like he was doing too much trying to be a scorer like harden. He had his highs though especially for coming off a 2 year layoff.

Kelly playing like how we thought Dipo would play :lol: dude has been a consistent bucket getter and more than likely played himself into an ice contract with another team.

Was really hoping they finished the job last night but they basically got screwed over. It’s shameful that against this Rockets team ravaged by injuries and playing guys fresh out of G-league and overseas stints, you still need your hand held by refs. They competed hard as hell though and that’s all you want from these younger guys. It’s gonna be tough deciding who comes back and who ends up elsewhere.

17-55 guys. 17-55. That is nuts :lol: this is the worst Rockets record since 01/02 and ironically the second worst Rockets record since 1982/83. There will be a lot to look forward to heading into next season, of course with the chance at a top 4 pick. Have no idea what will happen to EG and Wall’s contracts, but you have to think both get moved somehow. Wish they had revealed those City jerseys during previous seasons, cause now those have the stain of 55 losses. I never would’ve pictured a season like this coming off the last 4 years :lol: Silas got dealt such a bad hand thinking he’ll get to coach two MVPs when they were making their exits, but Silas is definitely the guy you want through this process. #YoungerFasterFearlessPart2 coming soon.

Rockets need to change their uni colors to the city colors. Or at least back to red and yellow. Hate the the red and black look. too many red and black teams in the league. Hoping we land this top 4 pick. Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out.

Back
Top Bottom